Sixteen ♡

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Can't believe they actually believed it!" Yeonjun said fidgeting with Soobin's hand who was sitting across him at the breakfast table lounge.

Soobin held back his hand and smiled glancing at the large window next to them with the whole view of Bam bam paradise island (btw I made this name up, just in case someone is wondering), it was beautiful.

"Pretty~ this is nice, I wish I could stay here forever." Soobin said pouting.

"Then let's make the most out of these three days babe."yeonjun leaned in to kiss his hands as the waiter approached them, "Should I take your plate back?"

Yeonjun nodded and handed the waiter his finished plate only to turn around and see a full cold plate of food left of Soobin's dish.

"Umm, he's not done yet." Yeonjun said as the waiter bowed, "Take your time" They said.

"Babe...why aren't you eating?"

Nervously looking to the side, Soobin stuttered, "The anexity of my homophobic parents finding out that I'm actually not at a school trip and went on a trip to Bam Island with my boyfriend ...i just ...I can't e-eat."

Yeonjun felt his stomach drop. The boy was doing this so his boyfriend can have a stress relief and get away, not to make him even more burdened.

"Do you want to go back? I'm sorry...this wasn't how it was supposed to be."

"No!" Soobin held his arm, "Dont belittle your effort! I'm so very grateful. That's just been at the back of my mind, doesn't mean I want to go back home." Soobin started aggressively taking bites of his food, "I'll eat okay?"

"Soobin....you don't have to force yourself to eat..."

Nodding his head, "I want to eat. Don't worry! I'm fine." Although the truth was the blue haired was not okay. He was so worried about the situation and feared the possible outcome of his parents finding out.

His dad would hit him and yell, but what would the 'witch' his stepmom do? Probably take away his phone or fuel up his dad's anger even more.

Stuffing the food down his throat, it felt dry, extremely dry. Soobin felt like throwing up, everything was rushing in at once.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

"Okay you can take off your blindfold now!" Beomgyu said to the blonde haired sitting on his bed.

Adjusting to the sight, he's been in a blindfold for half an hour now, blinking twice to get a good look at Beomgyu's room...more like a studio. "You have a studio ...as a room?"

Taehyun noticed all the instruments, the computer, the microphone, the music notes everywhere. 'Was this really Choi Beomgyu's room?' He thought to himself.

"I didn't know you liked music..this much." Taehyun expressed. It was the first time he's ever been in the others room and well, he felt disappointed.

Disappointed that he didn't know this side of Beomgyu.

"Yeah! It's a bit over the top right? I don't have an extra room to make an actual studio so I made it in my own room! Do you like it?"

"I love it!" Taehyun said as Beomgyu came closer and gave him a kiss, "And I love you."

Playfully hitting his chest, "So what really did you bring me here for today? blindfolded and all! Another one of your kinks?" Taehyun winked.

"Stop with the kink jokes! And" he said going towards his computer, "It's your birthday today so here's like a reward."