chapter#7

This is it .....Sarah you have no idea what u just walked into ...you have no idea what you have done...Sarah....

What if Taehyung takes revenge from me.....why would he ...it's his mistake anyways....OML i don't even know what to do in my life anymore...because other people are making my decisions for me....

I was deep in my thoughts and on my way back home when two girls approached me and took their phones out ...i was confused at first..but then one of them said" OMG...unnie...you are so beautiful...can we take a picture with u...please".......UMMM WHAT... i'm famous already people know me now...seriously that boy didn't even waste a minute in leaking that picture...i wonder how they are going to tell the fans about this...i was snapped out of my thoughts when someone cleared their throat...so i answered after clearing my own throat. "yeah sure" so she did it...she took a picture....and before leaving  she said something that shocked me..."thanks unnie...and by the way you two look good with other and i really love the way V looked at you..." what....no baby only if you knew what really happened....after saying that ,the two girls left me alone with my thoughts...

I came back home and explained everything to lucy and lily..and they were so so close of getting out of this house and beat Taehyungs ass.

They also told me to quit my job and move in with them ....Apparently the manager thought it would be a great idea if people see us together more...and if we stared living together under one roof.

DUCK U manager i use to admire your hard work and compassion for these boys.

lucy and lily said that they would never let me leave the house like this...seriously i think my life took a very interesting turn...it's either going to leave me heart broken in the end or maybe a start of a new beginning ....as a fan of BTS i always wanted to meet them and talk to them ,but this situation is really disturbing and  i will never want them to think of me as a very clingy kind of fan...looks like Taehyung hates me already...i used to dream of us being together in love with each other and stuff but none of that can happen ...his behavior taught me well...he is an idol who will never love a girl like me... 

I woke up and did my morning routine and wore something comfortable for the day...i don't like to expose my skin so i wear the clothes that covers my body and doesn't show my skin.  

After eating our breakfast me ,lucy and lily went to work

After eating our breakfast me ,lucy and lily went to work .

we reached our work place and right after i entered in the building the assistant came forward as is she was waiting for me , and took me to the producers office.....

i sat on the chair and explained everything that happened ,to him in detail...he asked me " so when are you leaving this job..?"  i said " sir ...i don't know, whenever they would want me to move in with them i guess"  he smiled and then said " they Tweeted ...did u see" i didn't knew about that and i didn't even get a notification from my twitter "No sir ...what does it says"...

he then showed me the tweet which said that ...Taehyung wanted their relation to be hidden from everyone else and because he was afraid of army's reaction .but looks like army really love seeing them both together so there's no hiding it anymore ....Fans will get to see them together more in the near future so stay tuned...

That's what they tweeted...THEY ARE SO IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER MY ASS.....why is my life like this...only i love him he doesn't love me and never will that's for sure..

i had to quit my job after that tweet because our producer kept asking me when as he has to look for someone else for tis job that i used to do....

It's been two days since i quit my job and now I'm sitting here on the couch and eating like a goat...my life was going great so far until their manager decided to call me and ruin my mood even more..

Manager: Hello ...is this Sarah's number

Me: hi..yeah...it's me....is there something i can help you with...

Manager:yeah...you can help me by moving in with them..in their dorm..u know where it is right..

Me:yes i know where it is sir ..i live in the same city as them...so when am i suppose to move in?

Manager: as soon as u can, the fans want to see u guys together again

offffffffff ....BTS and their fans....

Me:ok i will move in this weekend...bye

Manager: ok so we'll see u soon..bye..

MOM....HELP ME.............................................

.

.

.

.TO BE CONTINUED