nine.

♡ 태꾹︴suddenly내 사랑

♡ 태꾹︴suddenly
내 사랑 . . . i cared even less ♡ *.゚⋆

all he could remember were the light giggles and pretty voices of a couple that would be perfect for each other. their voices danced in the air and flowed down the hall like a song, sneaking under his door and teasing him with ideas and fantasies of a life he'd never enjoy. it was such perfect picture, seeing them sitting there looking so perfect ⏤ two people looking good with each other, looking normal.

jungkook wished he could be normal. he wished he could just fit into the worlds puzzle and find something pretty with someone. that wasn't going to happen though, not when they were simply fantasies meant to remind him how wrong he was for being himself.

it was hard to ignore the two of them the day before. jungkook didnt like to ignore his sister. he actually liked his sister. they used to have a good time together, but that was before.

it was even harder to ignore him. jungkook would sit on his bed and try to read his book, work on some homework or try to think of literally anything else that wasn't the mans deep chuckle echoing in the quiet house. jungkook got ready for school the next day and tried to ignore the little swirl in his stomach and the voices in his mind yelling at him.

he wished he could be friends with taehyung. its been a while since anyone seemed to want to be his friend without caring what others would think. jungkook still felt sick to his stomach thinking about it, because all he could wonder is if the other male even knew.

"hey jungkook." yeji smiled at her best friend as she found him in the hallway at school. he was a small thing amongst the others in the crowd, nearly lost in the mess of voices and bodies passing in a blur. she thought he always stood out though, sometimes in the best ways. "i like your hoodie today, yellow is cute on you." she said.

jungkook looked down at the light yellow fabric and smiled small, "thank you."

"theres going to be a party after the game on friday." yeji said as the two of them walked, "we should go."

the idea of a party sent jungkooks stomach into a flurry of nerves and discontent. there wasnt a single part of him that wanted to go. "im busy." he said.

"youre not."

"i could be."

"okay sure." yeji moved on and reached up to tighten the high ponytail she was sporting today. "i could always do your makeup again." her voice was a whisper this time, nudging her friend to make sure he heard her over the obnoxious noises of the hallways around them.

jungkook heard of course, and it made his blood run cold and eyes shoot open even wider. he dared not to tell her to be quiet, only wishing to pretend like he never heard her say that out loud in public. all he could do was swallow hard and hope his rapid heart beat would slow down soon before the urge to vomit across the hall became too great. "i-i'll see you at lunch." he managed, clutching onto his book tighter and speeding up to get to homeroom.