Chapter# 8

Moving in with them was kinda awkward ...a fan living with them under the same roof....i moved in with them two days ago and my room is right next to Jhope's room ......what the hell....sunshine stays right next to my room.....convincing the twins was the hardest thing to do .

Ever since I came in , I've been so awkward most of the time...but all of them treat me like a friend except Taehyung.....i stay in my room most of the time ...BTS had a concert a few days ago in which i was suppose to go but couldn't because of the picture issue.  whenever me an Taehyung are in the same room he never let any chance of taunting me go.... He is kinda rude with me... when he knows that it's his mistake if he didn't follow mw that day they none of this would've happened ..but he being  himself put the blame on me and now keeps taunting me....seriously it's only been two days since i moved in and i already want to go back to my home where the twins and me would trash talk our co workers and watch movies and eat till we are  pregnant with a food baby...but now it's so boring...

after doing my morning routine ,I decided to go out and help Jin with the cooking...as i entered the living room Jin greeted me " hey ...Good Morning...did u sleep well last night?" i smiled ...he always asks me about my sleep i answered " yes i slept well..what about u?"  he gave me a thumbs up and started cutting his vegies..i moved forward to help but he gestured me towards the couch..he is the mama of the house...it's cute...he is just like lucy ... the tought of lucy and our time in kitchen together made me smile .....Jhope noticed me smiling he asked " lost in thoughts...or did he tell u his famous jokes.." i didn't see him coming as i was so lost in my thoughts..." no ..i was just thinking about something funny.." Jhope hummed and said " if u are getting bored you can talk to us u know that right...we are your friends aswell" seriously jhope is the nicest person I've ever met in my life... we woke up earlier than the other members... but now everyone else seems to wakeup ...Soon everyone else joined us in the living room Taehyung as well as soon as his eyes met mine he scoffed and looked away....like he doesn't even wanna see me .....

" sarah you know today you and Taehyung have a photoshoot together..." Namjoon said and i choked on my coffee...i dont think i can do it...i was already so awkward around them what if i do something weird .....here i was panicking inside and Taehyung on the other hand seems unfazed by it...ofcourse photoshoots are normal for him....and the rest of them...Jimin pated my back  and asked " are you okey?" i smiled at his question....and said " yeah i'm fine" ...

Taehyung and me got ready for our photoshoot and this photographer was telling us to do these weird couple poses like ewwww.....stop...

                                     .................... TAEHYUNG'S POV.....................

I don't really wanna do this but we have no other option . i seriously don't understand why i keep blaming her when the fault is mine...I can't ...i have a reputation but i really don't understand why i stopped her that day...it was confusing for me as well.

here this photographer wants to get smacked ....he is telling us to do these weird couple poses together which requires touching and stuff...i can clearly see she is so uncomfortable ...it's clearly showing and the I'm sure others can see that too..

for this one picture ,he wants me to hold her  by her waist ...i took a deep breath and move forward to place my hands on her waist , at first she flinched but then she looked at the photographer waiting to take the shot she hesitantly moved forward as well...i held her waist and she held my forearms i can tell she was shivering ...i she that afraid... we looked at the photographer , waiting for the picture but he said " look into eachothers eyes not me " he was calmly waiting for us to do it and we did...it felt like the world has stopped for a moment  as we both look into each others eye...we have never been this close ever since that day ...i kept looking into her dark brown eyes that looks like honey....what snap out of it.....Taehyung we are not doing this...i looked away and took my hands back ..she did the same...everyone was looking at the picture but Sarah seemed uninterested in everything she kept looking here and there and I've noticed that she speaks less around me and normally with everyone else...well it's not her fault she would talk to me too but i made it hard for her to do so...it's just a deal and it will be over in a few months ...we just have to bare each other...

"it turned out great now do that pose" the photographer pointed on the pose and we did it for the picture . some pictures required more than just looking into eachothers  eyes and holding hands but we did it .....he asked me to place a kiss on her forehead.......and she closed her eyes ......we smiled at each other and many more poses ....it was  kinda interesting ....i really liked holding her ....................................WHAT.........................

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED ......