19.

LAYLA
MARSHALL.
𝟹:𝟷𝟿 𝙰𝙼

-

-

" oh wow " i said breathing hard.
it was me and fazo's first time doing the do since we been in the talking stage.
" dap me up " I said turning to look towards him but he was asleep.

[ inner thoughts : or not ]

so I just went to sleep too.

-

i woke up and fazo wasn't in the bed next to me.
I got up and brushed my teeth and made myself comfortable because I didn't plan on going anywhere today. & I went downstairs.

" fazo whyy - " I said cutting myself off seeing derricks mom sitting on my couch next to fazo.

" hello Layla , it's nice seeing you " she got up and trailed towards me with her arms out in reach for a hug.

" nice seeing you too Bridget , what are you doing here ? " I hugged her and mugged fazo behind her back , he shrugged.

" yazz told me everything about you and derricks breakup , I really liked you .. what happened ?" She asked

" well " I hesitated " he cheated on me , he shot at me , he abused my bestfriend and shot at a friend" I sighed .. it was hard telling her the ruthless things her son did but she asked.

" are you serious ?? " she said looking like she was about too cry & I nodded

" yep " I said blankly

" I'm so sorry that he put you through this " she shook her head shedding a tear.

I sighed " it's fine , I'm over it now " I said shrugging.

" no it's not fine , he tried taking your life , he put his hands on your friend and not even at the least he shot your friend " she said.

" he's out of my life now " I put my hand on her hand

" I see , introduce me too him " she said walking over too fazo pulling me with her.

your not my mom , lmao why you trynna meet my boyfriend ?

" umm fazo this is bridgett , bridgett fazo " I said in a awkward tone because.. what was I supposed to say ?

" it's nice to meet you " she smiled and shook his hand.

" yeah , you too " he responded.