Chapter 8

Hayley's POV

It's been a couple of weeks me and Theo are doing great he takes me on a date every two weeks. But their always surprises I don't know what they are. Like last week we went on a date but we went swimming. Theo is teaching me how to swim because I don't know how. Right now I'm heading to James class I been getting to know James as a person and not just my professor. I walked into his class and saw his friends. Snape finally let me back into his class but I got kicked out again for talking back. "Hayley what did you do now. Said James" I put my hand on my chest. "I didn't anything" They all looked at me. "Fine I threw a hex at him then he said I was talking back." "Omg Hayley really you cant keep doing that he's your godfather. Said James" "and your point is." "Why do you prank him anyways. Said Sirius" "because he's a bore and I board in class and seeing him mad is funny." "Yeah your right he was boring back in school too. Said James" "that must've been ages ago." The others laughed. "You think your funny. Said James" "I think I'm adorable." Harry walked in. "Harold." "That's not my name. Said Harry" "no its not its your nickname." "No please something else please. Said Harry" fine how about scar." "What no fine its better than Harold. Said Harry" "good." "We need a nickname for you. Said Harry" "well my friends call me star or little wolf." "Little wolf it is also Theo was calling you. Said Harry" "of thank you. See you guys later." I walked off to find Theo.

James POV

Hayley walked off it was just Harry and us. Me and Hayley have been getting to know each other more. "Mom dad. Said Harry" "yeah what's up." "Is Hayley coming over next week. Said Harry" "yeah why. Said Lily" "good I wanted to show her something. Said Harry" Then he walked off. "Oh thank god I thought it might've not wanted her to go." " Harry's not like that James. He's been wanting a sister for a while now. Said Lily" "yeah your right."

Hayley's POV

I found Theo by the black lake so I walked over to him. "Hey love what's up." "Nothing just wanted to talk. Said Theo" "about what." "Theirs this bonfire tonight did you wanna come with me. Said Theo" " I would love too." "Now that's outta of the way I can finally do this. Said Theo" I was confused then he kissed me. We finally pulled apart. "Did you like it. Said Theo" "like it I love it just like you." "Well then I know it's too early but I love you. Said Theo" "then love you too." We got into the lake and started to mess around.
Skip to the bonfire

I got dressed and we left to the bonfire. "Hey you guys made it. Said Rose" "yeah we did." "Imma get a drink want anything. Said Theo" "a water please" He nodded and walked off to get it. Rose walked off so I went to talk to Angelina. "Hey Hayley. Saud Angelina" "have they said anything about quidditch." "No but I'm holding quidditch captain tryouts in two days just thought I met you know. Said Angelina" "thank you your the best." "Well your the best on our team. Said Angelina" I hugged her. She was like a big sister to me. I saw Theo walking over to me and Angelina walked off. "Here you go love. Said Theo" "thank you" I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He gave me a letter. "Open when I tell you ok. Said Theo" "got it" I put it in my back pocket. We talked to other people for a while then I wanted to go back. "Hey I'll be right back. Said Theo" "ok imma start to head to the dorm." "Got it see you in 10. Said Theo" I started to walk off then someone tapped my shoulder. "Yeah what is it." "Nothing but we should hook up. Said Random" "no thank you I have a boyfriend." "C'mon let's head to my dorm. Said Random" "no thank you." I tried to walk off when he grabbed my arm. "Let go of me" He didn't listen I tried to pull me arm away. Then someone punched him. "Take care of him. Said Theo" "Hey you ok. Said Theo" "yeah I'm fine let me see your hand." "I'm fine lets head back they'll take care of him. Said Theo" We walked back to our dorm I lead Theo to the bathroom. He sat me on the counter so I'm facing him. "Are you ok. Said Theo" "yes I'm fine but let me see your hand." He gave me his hand I started to clean the blood off of him. "Are you sure your ok because I can go back their and sho-. Said Theo" I cut him off by kissing him. "What was that for. Said Theo" "to shut you up in fine ok I promise you." "If you say so let's head to bed. Said Theo" "yes great idea I sleeping next to you." "You better be or I'll kidnap you in your sleep so your next to me. Said Theo" "no need" we walked out and went to bed.