Chapter 1

Walking down the streets of your hometown, you take in the scenery you've grown up to known. the sound of car engines, whistling trees, distant chatter and laughter of other civilians.

you look down and take in your appearance. a gray blazer with a white dress shirt underneath. a vibrant red tie to accompany that shirt. a green very short skirt, black socks that almost cover your entire leg and some plain white sneakers. a fit uniform for japan's top hero school.

making your way towards that school. you ponder on all the situations that could happen. you're not ready for this.

you've been homeschooled for all you can remember and your whole life you've been stuck in your home. you've never really made an interaction with someone your age, except for that kid 10 months ago.

you hope he's doing well. and by that you mean him deciding not to take his life. you continue walking with a neutral face expression, hoping to have the ability to socialize with others.

stopping in your train of though, you look up and see it in all its glory, U.A high school. you take a deep breath and enter the building.

walking around, you notice how big it is. you're not even sure if you're in the right hallway.

being the daughter of one of the most successful people in the world, you got into U.A not by talent, but by recognition. your old man thought it'd be a great idea to just throw you in here without having to take any sort of exam. that's why you know absolutely no one here.

you continue walking through the halls. hoping you magically find your classroom. the diversity of students here is a sight.

you finally make it to the first year hall and stop at a door made for giants. class 1-A.
you start to open the door, preparing yourself for 19 other kids you'll be spending the next 3 years of your life with. you hope they're tolerable.

"get your feet off that desk now!"

"huh?"

"it's the first day of class and you're already scuffing school property you creetin!"

"you're kidding me right? your old school put a stick up your ass? or were you born with it?"

you feel your eye twitch in annoyance. first, there's a rule freak, then there's an asshole. it hasn't even been a whole minute and you're already dreading this.

deciding to ignore those two, you start making your way towards your seat. you feel eyes on you but you decide to brush them off. you want to avoid interaction.

"hello! i am tenya iida! it's nice to meet you, new classmate!" the same boy you ruled a rule freak starts introducing himself to you. you feel more eyes on you. probably people waiting for you to say your name so they can remember it.

"it's y/n. please move so i can get to my seat" you say. your face expression doesn't change as you keep staring at the boy named 'iida', hoping he'd move.

instead of doing what you asked, he starts flailing his arms everywhere "it's disrespectful to not state your last name when you introduce yourself!" iida starts to lecture about how rude you are. you stare at him blankly until you swiftly move to the side, sitting down at your desk.

iida notices your not in front of him anymore and decides to go pester some other kid who's sitting on a desk. you sigh and place your chin on your palm, watching as other kids interact with each other.

you hear the door open but you pay no kind to it until you hear iida call out "it's him" you look to see who's standing in the door way and your eyes actually widen.

it's him. midoriya. the boy you saved. what's he doing here? if what you remember is true, he's quirkless.

you continue to stare as midoriya gets bombarded with questions and statements from iida. you also see a brown haired girl join the conversation. midoriya starts to blush and freak out. you almost wanna laugh at the poor boy.

before midoriya can recognize you, you see the three of them look down and freeze. you can't see from your seat but you can hear a deep voice.

"time is rational here. welcome to U.A high school" you see a yellow sleeping bag stand up and start to unzip itself.

"the fuck?" you think to yourself. once the sleeping bag unzips completely, a very tired man walks out and makes his way to the front of the class. by now, everyone's in their seats.

you soon recognize the teacher as underground hero: erasure head. pretty cool hero and your pretty sure that scarf he has on is designed by your father.

"i'm shota aizawa. your homeroom teacher" the teacher introduces himself. "put these on and head outside" aizawa says, holding out blue uniforms.

the class hesitate for a second and you don't blame them, he practically pulled those out of mid air but the students stand up anyways, grabbing a uniform and making their way out the door.

you stand up and grab a uniform but when you do, you and aizawa make eye contact. it's a quick 3 seconds and you awkwardly look away and follow the class out the door.

once you get to the girls locker room. you start changing while listening to the girls introduce themselves.

"what about you? what's your name?" a girl asks. you shut your locker and turn around to see all the girls staring at you.

"it's y/n" you say to the pink skinned girl. she smiles "pretty name for a pretty girl!" she exclaims.

you nod and start making your way out the door. you would've stayed if the silence wasn't so awkward. before you can fully exit though, you hear another girl horrible whisper.

"what happened to her eye?" you turn back around and scan the room to find out who said that. you see the girls already looking at you.

"if you're looking for who said that, it's hagakure. she's invisible" the pink girl said. you do a second scan around the room and see a floating blue uniform.

you turn back around and notice the girls are still waiting for your answer. you push the door and give them the answer you've stuck with since you saw yourself in the mirror.

"i don't know"