Chapter 1

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

A little girl was sitting on the counter of the kitchen smiling and giggling looking at the chocolate getting mixed in front her... she looked above to see her granny smiling at her while pouring the cake batter in the cake pan... as it was done she placed the pan in the oven and stood straight when the little girl pulled out her arms to her granny saying...

Girl: pick pick!

The lady smiled and picked up her little angel in her arms... after that both walked out and they listened...

Man: there you both are!

Both of them looked at the man and the little girl jumped in her granny's arms saying...

Girl: pa pa! Pick pick!

The man smiled and picked the little girl in his arms and kissed her cheek... doing so he walked to his lady and kissed the top of her head... and then they sat in the living area... as they sat down they heard a call...

Ladi: avni malhotra!

Avni who was in her grandpa's arms looked around and there she saw her mother coming there while glaring at her... but before her mother could say anything her granny asked her mother...

Lady: kya hua Ridhima?

Ridhima looked at her mother-in-law and then again looked at her daughter who was giving her a pleading smile...

Ridhima: nandini maa she broke aayush's mobile again!

Nandini looked at avni who made a crying fave to nandini while her grandpa hide her from the ladies in his arms... just then they listened...

Man: ridhi its okay, mein repair krwa lun ga!

Ridhima looked at her husband with glare making him close his mouth and spoke...

Ridhima: you can and you will but Aayush she don't see anything, ab dekho ksy faces bana rhi, jab pata hai sab kuch toh cheezain ku kharab krni?

Avni finally looked at her grandpa who can only save her from anything and everything and showed him her puppy face... and that was it... her grandpa stood up taking her in his arms saying...

Manik: okay that is enough, ridhima its okay, kuch nhi hota, or ab mein or meri baby ja rhy hayn! Bye!

And the next moment both were out... while Aayush chuckled and Ridhima glared at him... making him make a straight face... while nandini bit her lips to stop her giggles...

The drama was coming to an end when out of nowhere mann entered inside shouting...

Mann: bunny see what chachu got for my bunny!

While saying he reached the living room and looked at the trio... and without taking a moment he told his mother...

Mann: where is avni? I got chocolate, balls and a piano for her!

He said while nandini hit her head with her hand and Aayush closed his eyes tightly knowing what is going to happen...

And boom!

All the things from mann was snatched by Ridhima and she spoke...

Ridhima: dare you get her chocolates and specially any kind of balls!

Saying so she walked upstairs... while mann looked at his mother and brother... who looked at mann who had hus mouth open... Aayush closed his mouth and then fell beside nandini...

Mann: what was that?

He asked the duo... on which nandini spoke...

Nandini: your bunny broke her father's mobile flr the 5th time!
Aayush: mujhy lagta hai mujhy mobile ki company khol lyni chahiye!

Nandini nodded in disbelief on which mann spoke...

Mann: han to ismy konsi bari baat hai! Bachy to cheezain toor hi dyty hayn!

Nandini hit her head yet again and spoke...

Nandini: han par unky chachu unko balls throw krna nhi seekhaty! Wo mobile mein ball dekhti hai!
Aayush: and boom, mbl ka much nhi rehta!

Mann shrugged his shoulders and spoke...

Mann: han to mobile mein aysi game or videos rakhty hi ku ho?

And in return he was delivered by a cushion by his big brother who spoke...

Aayush: mtlb sari glti hamari hai? Tera kuch nhi jata?

Mann have him a sarcastic smile and then ran upstairs...

Here nandini listened the oven's beep so she walked inside the kitchen and took out the cake... when Aayush to came there and asked...

Aayush: nia my nhi ana?

Nandini put the cake on the counter and then looked at him asking...

Nandini: missing her?

On which Aayush chuckled and nandini smile... after that he spoke...

Aayush: just wish ap ki bahu yeh cake abhi na dekhy!

And nandini laughed out with Aayush....

.........................

And even posted the first chapter of it!
Who was it?
Avni?
Nandini and avni?
Aayush scared of ridima's anger?
Mann spoiling avni?
Manik's saving avni?
All in all how was the update?
Do let me know!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye