Chapter 29

Chiyo Pov

I wiggle my fingers around having gotten rid of the last of the bandages, "Nothing hurts right." I smile softly at Sakura, "I'm fine the dragon mark and Touma healed me the rest of the way no need to worry." She sighs, "I still would feel better if you would stay a day just in case."

I grab the pair of cloths Kasumi brought here after she yelled at me and head towards the bathroom, I pause before going in. I smirk at Sakura over my shoulder, "You just like seeing me in a hospital gown." I dodge the apple she throws at me and clothes the bathroom door, "YOU BAKA!" I laugh slightly, "You know she could get threw that door easily right?" I snort a little, "I know that after all I've seen Kaachan knock Touchan around like he was nothing."

"And yet you provoke her you really like your Touchan." I sweat-drop a little, "No I'm not you old lizard." After I get out of the bathroom and Sakura smacks me in the head we met up with Naruto and Sai at Ichiraku ramen. "So your new jutsu ripped some of the muscles in your arm?"

Naruto smiles sheepishly, "Ya I got yelled at by Sakura too." I laugh as Teuchi sets Naruto's bowl down, "There you go one large bowl of Miso pork with extra pieces of pork." Naruto tries to eat his ramen with his left hand, "Man it's hard to eat this..." He looks at Sakura and his cheeks turn pink but before he can say anything Sai pokes him in the cheek with his chopsticks, "Open wide."

I choke on the water I was drinking trying not to laugh, "If I want your help I would have asked!" Sakura holds Naruto back while I watch them amused, "How's it going?" I look over and see Kakashi-nii come in, "Sai's trying to help Naruto eat, but Naruto's not letting him."

"I see..." Kakashi-nii walks closer taking the chopsticks from Sai and holding them up to Naruto, "Here comes the train." I burst into a fit of laughter as Naruto's face turns red, oh my gosh he actually did that! "It's good to see you out of the hospital bed sensei it seems like your always there." I cough a little trying to cover up my laugh as Kakashi-nii sulks good one Sakura. "Well I've haven't had the need to use my mangekyo sharingan as of late. Naruto there's no question you've gotten stronger your my equal stronger even. But as far as you've come keep in mind the greater the jutsu the greater the risk to your body.....Chiyo knows that better than anyone."

I take another bite of my ramen ignoring the glances in my direction, "Kakashi-sensei just like Chiyo says some times, I know my limits better than anyone else so I wont push it to far unless I have too." I grin at Naruto, "That's right Naruto you tell him." Sakura shakes her head at us, "You two are too much sometimes."

We finish our ramen dumping the bill on Kakashi-nii, I raise a brow seeing Konoharmaru standing outside with a clone next to him this can't be good. "Let's see what you do!" Konohamaru smirks, "You asked for it! Sexy jutsu!" I sweat-drop as Naruto grins, Sumi's expression turns dark along with Moegi. They both stomp over and punch him really hard in the face sending him flying into the fence, "What was that for?" Moegi huffs, "There are lady's present you baka!" Sumi cracks her knuckles, "If I catch you ever doing that again I will end you."

Konohamaru pales while I smile proudly, "Sumi your to much like your Oneechan sometimes." I look over at Touchan slightly offended, "And what is that supposed to mean?" He just grins at me, I roll my eyes muttering under my breath.

"Pervy-sage!" Sakura sighs, "Oh great here's the other one who would fall for it." I chuckle a little, Touchan sends Kakashi-nii a nod which he returns. I frown a bit is something going on, Kakashi-nii gives us a close eye smile. "Well I have to go see ya." He teleports away before I can say anything, I'll let it do for now. Besides whatever it is Kakashi-nii has the mark on his wrist as well that's the only thing that puts me at ease.

"Chiyo, Naruto come with me." We look at each other sort of confused but walk over towards him waving goodbye to the others. We end up stopping by a bench just as the sun starts to set, Naruto sets down while I lean against a railing. "Tsunade filled me in saying you've perfected the Wind style: Rasenshuriken. And you Chiyo used some sort of jutsu to completely kill an Akatsuki member and capture the other."

I sigh slightly looking down at my hands, "What's the point." Touchan looks at Naruto over his shoulder, "What do you mean you pulled of a jutsu not even the Fourth could manage that's something to stand tall about."

"What's the point if I end up like this? I've got a killer new move now big deal it blows almost all of my chakra plus it puts me in the hospital to boot." He's right to be frustrated hell I'm frustrated with how much that rasengan I used on Hidan and Kakuzu burnt my hands from how much power it had. Touchan looks at me, "Do you feel the same about you jutsu kiddo?" I sigh, "It's just a pain in the ass." Touchan puts his arm over my shoulder, "So that's what's eating you two, heck the only thing you guys are missing is more training. And at your level's I bet you guys can learn anything you set your minds on. I'm about to head out on another research trip you two want to come along?"

Okay something is defiantly going on, "You bet I'm ready when you are!"

"Chiyo?"

I close my eyes letting out a short breath, "I guess Touchan." He squeezes me a little harder, "Oh come on sound excided about spending time with your old man." I smile, "Ya ya whatever." He ruffles my hair and I slap his hand away, "All right then let's hit the road."

Naruto grins widely, "So where we going?" Touchan walks over to him, "Well first we need to get that arm of you're healed I think a soak in a hot spring will do you some good." He begins to walk away and Naruto springs up.

"No I don't you perv I know exactly what you want to do!!!" My eye twitch, "This ones good for healing and there will be plenty of ladies.." I groan a little, "Well it's to bad your not interested I was think of asking Sakura to join us." Naruto blushes, "Well why didn't you say so wait for me!" I glare at the back of Naruto's head following behind them.

"Somebody's jealous~"

I cross my arms over my chest grumbling, "Am not.."

"Then why are you trying to kill Naruto with your eyes hum???"

"Shut up Touma...."