Intro: What to expect from this book

So, 5sos Book Vol. 1 reached the chapter limit, a milestone I did not think I would ever achieve when I started my writing journey.  While it is an exciting thing, there are many stories that have been untold and were left without a book to host them. So, I decided to start new, publish this book to host the stories I want to tell, the stories I want to share with you, the people who have supported my works for this long. 

While there is room for creativity, there are some stories I am eager to share in this book. Some of them are:
The beloved Storm, which I am planning a part 2 to be published during this summer. 
Dr. Angel Face, with all the prequels being planned for publishing by summer, and part 5 before 2022.
Luke x Firefighter!(Y/N) which has been loved by many and I am looking forward to work on when I am done with the Dr. Angel Face prequels. 
A sequel to my favorite Rose-Colored Glasses.
A sequel to Luke x Crazy Rich Asian!(Y/N), which is one of my favorite stories I've written. 
A Sugar, oh honey, honey part 3, which has been a heavily requested story.
A part 3 of my Unholy Thoughts with Calum, which readers have loved a lot.

And some new stories. A small preview of the new concepts I am going to work on in this book:
A College Student!Calum x reader, based on some concepts I have written on part 2 of the Unholy Thoughts.
A coworkers fic, with Calum. 
A pregnancy fic, with no drama involved. I have noticed that in every pregnancy storyline I write, there is always some drama and it is time to change that. 
A sugar daddy fic where the reader is spoiled and bratty and not so morally impacted.
A friends with benefits fic (I am honestly excited about this one.)
A fic like Unexpected (look it up on my 5sos Book Vol. 1), only this time the reader ends up becoming a couple with Calum. 

And of course, any pending requests I have are going to be published in this book. I am very excited about this book, and I hope you love and embrace it as much as you loved the first book.