Chapter 10

Hayley's POV

It's been a couple of days since I talked to James. But today is the annual black ball Sirius hold it every year and gives the donations to orphanages. We are all going to it. I'm excited to see Theo I haven't seen him since school we send letters but it's not the same. I got dressed and walked down.

I saw my mom and brothers waiting for me

I saw my mom and brothers waiting for me. "You look beautiful. Said mom" "you do look pretty star. Said Cedric" "thank you" "wow little wolf you clean up nice in surprises you wore that dress though. Said Jackson" "yeah I found it labeled to me from dad so I wanted to wear it." "Well he would be proud of how grown you are. Said Jackson" "you'd think he watches over us." "He does you think he'll leave me alone without him in an all girl house. Said Jackson" " Well let's get going. Said Mom" We all left to the hall. "Alright you kids better listen. Said Mom" "we will." We all went out separate ways I went to look for Theo. I saw him just standing their so I walked over to him. "Hello luv." He turned around and saw me. "Wow you look beautiful. Said Theo" "thank you and you look handsome too." We kisses until we got interrupted. "Yes" "stop kissing. Said Jackson" "oh shut up Jackson" Some songs started to play. "May I have this dance. Said Theo" "yes you may" We walked out to the dance floor. We we're dancing for a at least 20 minutes then Jackson interrupt us. "Can I dance with my sister. Said Jackson" "yeah go ahead. Said Theo" Me and Jack started to dance. "You look beautiful yknow. Said Jackson" "I known I miss him." "Me too. Said Jackson" "You think I made the right choice dating Theo you think das would like him." " Hey you made the right choice Theo he's good for you be treats you like a queen. And dad would be proud of you. Said Jackson" "thank you I love you and Cedric." "And we both love you so don't cry because your stuck with us for a while till we die. Said Jack" I laughed.

James POV

I saw Hayley enter the hall. Then she started to dance with Theo then Jackson interrupted them and they started to dance. "She looks beautiful. Said Lily" "yeah she does." They stopped dancing and Hayley started to walk over to us. "Hey James. Said Hayley" "Hey Hayley you look beautiful." "Thank you. Said Hayley" Then Mary walked over to us. "Hey luv. Said Mary" "Hey mum. Said Hayley" "so tomorrow is Hayley's birthday did you guys want to come over. Said Mary" "yes we will be their. Said Lily" "how old are you turning Hayley." "Um 15. Said Hayley" "mom can I invite Theo. Said Hayley" "yeah. Said Mary" Hayley went over to Theo. "Did you like the picture. Said Mary" " Yeah do you have anymore pictures of her." "Yeah I'll show you tomorrow. Said Mary" "did you let her have a boyfriend." "Yes I did why. Said Mary" "she's to young and i don't want her heart to break." "James she will go through so much heart break in life but you'll be in her life too to help her through it so if he breaks her heart you'll be their. Said Mary" "yeah your right." "Mary yknow Hayley has him wrapped around her finger. Said Lily" "don't tell she does her puppy eyes with him. Said Mary" "she does. Said Marlene" "yeah she does that and once you do it theirs no going back. She does that to Jackson and Cedric and she gets her way all the time. Said Mary" "yeah they were arguing one time and she did it and he lost and she called him a grandpa. Said Sirius" "yeah she also said I was 50." Mary just laughed. "Yeah she doesn't like to lose. Said Mary" "sounds like someone here. Said Lily" They all looked at me. "What." "Nothing James. Said Lily" We all looked at Harry and Hayley talking. "They could pass as twins. Said Lily" "yeah they could. Said Mary" "did she tell you she got captain." "Yeah I heard her and Jackson yelling last night that she won the bet. Said Mary" "She likes to make bets she can easily win. Said Mary" We all talked for a while til it was over.