e l e v e n

are there any hobbit/lord of the rings fans out there?? I need a companion who also speaks Tolkien. my friends are absolutely native to the language. I am trying to update more for you guys, I will still try to update fridays, but If I update a day or two earlier or later, pleas don't mind it. I'm trying my best.

Lockwood•

You would think that most people with secret powers that they had also just found out about a little while back would be happy to learn how to use them. Not me. What if I were to freeze the island? "Then I would have to kill you, so try not to freeze the land over." Peter said, answering my thoughts. "Would you please stay out of my mind? It gets very annoying the way you barge into people's thoughts." I told him. "Where's the fun in that?" he asked and raised an eyebrow. "Is everything all fun and games to you?" I asked him. He gave a nod. "Pretty much." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "When do we get started?" I asked him. "Now." he answered back.

"Hold your hands out infront of you." Peter instructed. "Peter, I don't think now is-" "Do as I said" he growled. I did as I was previously told and held my hands out infront of me. "Now, focus." he said. "Whenever you're ready."

I closed my eyes and consentrated on my hands. I imagined icy magic shooting from them and that's what happened. I opened my eyes and ice covered the grass and up some trees. "See. That wasn't so hard." Peter smirked. "Easy for you to say." I mumbled. "Yes, it is easy for me to say because magic comes easy to me. It is foreign to you however, and it is my job to help you become more fond of it." he said.

I nodded. "Okay. What must I do next?" I asked. "Well, we know that you can actually use the magic without hesitation, so now we get to work on digging deeper into the magic." he said. I raised a brow. "Hold out your hand." he said. I held out my pale hand and watched as he waved his own over mine. Small flakes whisped above my hand. I smiled at the beauty. "It's beautiful what you are capable of Chelsea. You just don't know how to embrace that beauty." Peter told me. I sighed. "I know, but I want to learn." I said. "And I shall continue to teach you."

-

"Peter Look!" I shouted and pointed to the small ice statue I made out of ice. It was a deer like the ones you see in the stores on Christmas that have lights surrounding their bodies. "It's lovely." he said. I smiled. I wanted to thank Peter, but I didn't know how. A simple 'thank you' didn't feel like it was enough. "How can I thank you?" I asked him. "You don't have to. But if you really want to, lend me that iPod of yours. I quite emjoy that music." he said. At first I was hesitant, but I had nothing to hide so I handed it over to Peter. "I'll get it back to you later." he said. "Thank you again." I smiled. He gave me a small nod and walked into the dark forest.

I looked down at my hands and watched as more frost and ice formed and grew into a small flower. I giggled and jumped around with happiness. I was very excited now that I knew how to use my powers. I set the flower on the ground and whiped my arms to the side. Snow shot gracefully from my hands and floated away in the wind. I sighed, satisfied with my gift. I skipped into the forest in search for something to do. Of coarse I would practice with my powers more, but Peter wasn't around and I didn't feel as safe by myself as I did around him.

As I walked, a small rabbit came across my path. It was fully coated in snowy white fur with a light pink nose with black beady eyes. It was adorable really. "Hello." I whispered and knelt down towards it. I held my hand out as it sniffed my hand like a dog would. It became used to my smell and presence and crawled into my hand. It was only a baby rabbit. It wasn't too big as it was only a little bigger than my own small hand. I smiled and admired the furry creature. "Aren't you just adorable." I spoke with a smile. "I'll name you Ace." I said. He didn't do anything to show that he didn't like the name, so I assumed that he was okay with it. "You have a way with nature don't you?" Peter asked as he emerged from behind a tree. Ace was started and bolted from my hand. "Great. The only thing I liked on this island and now it's gone." I complained. "You don't like me?" Peter asked with a fake hurt tone. "No I don't. Never have. Never will." "I can say the same thing." he replied. I rolled my eyes and walked in the opposite direction.

I bumped into a random being. Surley it was Peter, so I walked around him, just to run into him for the second time. "Is there something you need?" I asked him. "No. It's just fun to annoy you. The simplest things make you miserable." he stated. "Not the simplest thing, just you." I spat.. "It never dawned on me why you hate me so much." He said. "Well for one, you torture people for fun." I said. "Have I ever tortured you?" he asked. "Well no but-" "Then you have no other reason to hate me." he said. "I don't hate you, I strongly dislike you." "Same thing." "No. They are not the same thing. Just know that I don't hate you Peter. I don't think I've ever actually hated someone. I have however, strongly dislike many people." I said. "Well, I'm honored to be one of those people." he smirked. "You confuse me Peter." I told him. "How?" he asked. I shrugged. "You just... do."

A/N: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! I'm actually quite proud of this chapter. I feel like my writing is improving a lot and I hope that you think so also. Anyways, as I said previously at the beginng of this chapter, I an going to srive to update friday's but If I can't get to it, I hope you uderstand! I love you all sosoososososososososososooooooooo much and thank you for 4K reads!!!! WOW!!! Again thank you so much! ILY!!

ALSO REALLY QUICKLY: If you are a fan of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings and want someone to fngirl with I'M HERE FOR YOU!! Comment, Personal Message me, or kik me. My kik is ihateyou365 -harsh I know but I made it specifically to defend a friend and just kinda kept it- so yeah! Or if you don't want to go through the trouble of kiking me, I'll kik you! Just comment or personal message me your kik and I'll get back to you ASAP! Okay, that's all! bye!