•23•

「NAYEON's POV」

I chose to not go inside their office 'cause I think I might hindrancing them or might bothering them.

So as soon as they closed the door and left me outside I sat down for a while at the chairs outside while waiting Jeongyeon to come out.

It took some minutes of waiting and I'm hearing all their stuffs, the topic they're talking about. Suddenly, I heard Jihyo talking about yesterday when Jeongyeon caught me because of that dancing fountain.

I bit my lip and feeling nervous after all when they said we're literally dating, thanks god because Jeongyeon defended and say what's really happened about yesterday.

Suddenly they became quiet and I was holding up my laugh that time when Jeongyeon suddenly goes out of their office too. I quickly changed everything when I noticed her looking at me before finally closed the door. I'm having a serious face now and stand up from the chair and gave her a wide smile like I didn't hear something.

Do I survived?

Ah, before I forgot, I visited dad's room last night and saw something. I think this could be one of the evidence for dad's case. I think this is very important and now I have it inside my bag, I should inform Jeongyeon about this one, this can help.

Should I tell her about my dream too?

- - -

We're currently at the cafeteria of prosecution office, we're sitted near the window of the cafeteria.

"Ahm. Did you know about this?" I asked getting the mean evidence for me from my bag. I putted it into the table.

"What is this?" she said and get the paper I put on the table. She started reading it when I just shrugged my shoulder.

I red it last night but I can't understand what that paper was all about, because I was too sleepy that time and hope she'll help me.

"Evidence..." the only word she said after reading it, I can feel her happiness in her eyes, maybe because we've already one evidence yet.

I just frown my brows while looking at her, she realized everything very WELL.

"This could be a substantial evidence for your dad's case" what a good news I heard coming from her mouth.

"Really? How?" I asked her because I totally didn't get what she meant. And didn't get everything's happening.

"This paper, can be a very big evidence against the case, look this is such a letter for your father before he disappeared and found in a place where his dead body is. Thanks for informing me about this one."

_

yo! did you guys watched twice's ot9 vlive yesterday? For their 2000th day since debut? That's very choatic and fun, the members and everything in the vlive is such a precious. Anyways, since yesterday was twice 2000th day I supposed to update 2 or more chapters but sadly I can't because I'm busy on school works hope you guys would understand it very well.

Thanks for reading^^