Bodyguard

Delilah POV.

I ended up spilling the soup on me. Left burn marks on my stomach. "So, I have been wondering... Since we have been practically endangered, maybe it'd be best if you got a bodyguard."

I looked up at him through blurry eyes, while he massaged shampoo in my hair. "And it isn't like those romance movies and novels of how the bodyguard falls helplessly in love with the person their guarding." I giggled and played with my hands.

"So the bodyguard you have is gay. Has a husband and will guard you, wherever we are and when we go out." Damon said and pulled my hair up in a bun. He pulled a rag out and soaked it in soap. "Now. We are going to go and take a little walk to the doctors and get a checkup. I want to get a look at your eyes. They aren't as swollen but I can tell that you're having trouble seeing."

I lifted my arms and let him run the rag along them. My arms are Coated in muscles. But I am flat. Both top and bottom.

My mom had gotten implants. So she could continue to please my dad.

Damon washed my chest and worked down my stomach. I sighed and sunk into the bubbly water and lifted my legs. He rubbed them and rinsed my hair. The water ran down my bruised body.

It felt nice.

I wrapped my hands around Damon's neck and held onto him as he lifted my body from the water. Bubbles ran down my legs. He grabbed a towel and started to dry my body first.

"I was wondering about what you said earlier. About having a baby. A girl. And I really want a baby and all but... I uh..." I stuttered. My face blushed with crimson. I covered my face with my hands.

"Hey. Don't cover your face from me." Damon said and pulled my hands from my face. I blushed harder.

He lifted my face so I was barely inches from his face. I blushed even harder and smiled. "Maybe we need to consider where we are going to stay and heal before we have a little one." Damon said and hugged my body.

I hugged him back and rested my chin on his shoulder. My body soaking his unbuttoned shirt.

The cold air cause my nipples to harden. The hair on my back stood up from the cold water from my hair, dripping down my back. It's cold. The steam on the window is gone.

"I would like to go now. To the doctors." I said and pulled away, clutching the towel to my body. Damon nodded and pulled me out of the bathroom. He sat me down on the bed before disappearing into the closet.

I patiently waited until he came out with a pair of sweats a bra, underwear and one of his hoodies.

Damon's hoodies always smelt good. Almost like the smell of home. Before mom and dad became the people they are now.

"Let me help you get dressed." Damon said and pulled me up. He pulled my underwear around my ankles and let me pull them up. I pulled the bra on and held onto his shoulders as he pulled the sweatpants on.

I grabbed the hoodie and pulled it on and slipped my hand into his as he guided me into the hallway.

A man was waiting by the door. "Hello Boss. I am Richie, Delilah's bodyguard." Almost a girly voice. "Yes Richie I know you. I chose you to be her bodyguard." Damon said.

I giggled. We walked with Richie to the doctor. Damon walked in and spoke with the doctor. Damon picked me up and set me on the counter.

"Okay. My name is Doctor Ryan and I am going to look at your eyes. I heard about the situation and I'm here to help in anyway I can." He said and pulled a chair.

Ryan pulled a flashlight and checked my eyes.

What her eyes looked like

"Woah. I didn't think they would look this bad. But it happens and I know what can help." Ryan said and took the flashlight away from my face. I blinked.

That bad? There is no way my eyes look really bad right?

"Take these. One drop in each eye and these twice a day. Once they're all gone, come back and let me check them again and we can go off of that." Ryan said.

Damon held his hand out and I took it. He helped me off the counter and wrapped his hand around my waist. "Hopefully these can help." Damon said and pulled us out of the room. "Thank you doctor Ryan." I said as we walked out.

"Now rest up and maybe we can take a walk in the garden to make you feel better." Damon said and kissed my cheek. It doesn't make me feel better though. What would make me feel better is knowing that we can be safe. But that won't ever happen.

Not just to feel better to but feel safe. I never felt safe until I came into the arms of Damon. My savior.

We came to the bedroom door. He opened it and let me walk in first before coming in and closing the door being him.

"Mi Novia." He said and laid down, pulling me down with him. I was sitting on his middle area as he rubbed my sides.

"Soon we can be in a safe place and we can start planning for you know..." Damon said and wiggled his eyebrows. My eyes widened as I climbed off of him.

"Very funny Niño." I said and pulled myself off the floor.

"Oh. I wasn't playing..." Damon said deeply with a chuckle behind it.

---

I'm writing a new book called Stolen For Him and updating is coming a little difficult because I'm not used to writing constantly but I will let you know if I go on breaks from writing.

Something I vision when I watch American Idol