Fraud

Chaeyoung once again felt that everything is solved but she was wrong, it's getting more complicated. She laid her back on her office chair while massaging her temples but snapped out of the moment when her phone started ringing announcing that Jeongyeon is calling.

"Unnie?" Chaeyoung picked up.

"You left running we got worried" Jeongyeon said "is everything okay?"

"Yes, I just needed to meet Dowan"

"Okay, I'll see you at home" Jeongyeon said "ah! PD-nim couldn't reach out to you so he called me. He told you to drop by his office"

"Okay, I'll go see him" Chaeyoung said then grabbed her bag and drove to JYP headquarters. Once there, she headed to Jinyoung's office where he was worriedly waiting for her.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I got worried" Jinyoung jumped stood "where were you? I called you many times"

"I'm sorry I was with my lawyer" Chaeyoung said "is everything okay?"

"Yes, I had something for you but you don't seem in a good mood" Jinyoung said.

"And what is the thing" Chaeyoung asked.

"BTS Suga is working on his solo comeback, he wants you to feature in his song"

"Suga huh?" Chaeyoung frowned "did he personally ask for this?"

"Yes, he came all the way here to propose this to you in person but he couldn't find you" Jinyoung explained.

"Don't worry PD-nim, he'll find me for sure" Chaeyoung said furiously "Where do I find him?"

"He said to call him in case you're interested" Jinyoung said "you can join him in Bighit, he's there"

"I'll do just that" Chaeyoung said sarcastically.

Chaeyoung left the JYP building and drove furiously to the Bighit building feeling unhappy, not because of the collaboration but because of Suga himself. When she arrived, she stormed in looking for him. She asked one of the staff about his whereabouts and walked where they told her to. Once she arrived to the room where BTS are, she took a deep breath and walked in. All the BTS members were there and they all wore a smile thinking that Chaeyoung came to participate in Suga's song.

"Chaeyoung-sshi" Suga smiled "your visit means you agreed"

"Agreed to what exactly?" Chaeyoung scoffed.

"The collaboration?" Suga got confused.

"Ah! Yes I did. I agreed that there's a collaboration going between you and your dad to take down my business" Chaeyoung snapped.