-17 Regret

The next morning you woke up next to a naked Tom Holland.
"Oh shit." you mumbled as the memories from last night came back to you.
You remember Tom all over you and the way his lips traveled on your neck. Only the thought of it already left you with an incredible feeling.
Your thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Oh no no. Tom wake up." you softly said while you quickly put on a shirt you found on the ground.
Tom just groaned.
"Can I come in?" You heard Sebastian say.
"Uh- yes." you didn't know what to say.
"Oh he slept here again?" Sebastian laughed. At least they didn't hear you last night.
"Yeah." you giggled a little awkward.
"So we're leaving soon and we just wanted to get some lunch. What you want?"
"Omg I totally forgot this is the last day already!"
"I think they're already planning the next trip downstairs." Seb smiled. "Now you're obligated to join us on every trip."
"I don't know if i can handle that mister Stan." you laughed. "But just get me like a sandwich or something like that."
"Will do." Seb winked at you before closing the door.

"Uuh Tom?" you didn't know if you should wake him or not.
"Hmm good morning." he mumbled not fully awake yet. You watch him wake up and saw his eyes widened. "D-Did we, really, like- like uuh." Tom stuttered.
"Yeeees..." you said hesitantly.
An awkward silence filled the room.
"Well, I'm just gonna shower. The flight back home is at 3:00 pm, alright?" you said.
"Alright." Tom answered still processing last night.
You got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. You felt Toms eyes stare at you until you closed the door.
"Fuck." you sighed.

After your shower you put on this and decided to take a cute photo for instagram:

@Y/Nosterfield felt cute

2.927.019 likes 789.092 comments

@zendaya see in a couple of hours😏
@Y/Nholland you are cute🥺
@lauraharrier don't delete later
@harryholland64 miss youuuuu
@Y/Nosterfield @lauraharrier @zendaya see you guys later😈

You walk back into your room and saw that Tom was already gone.
You quickly packed your suitcase and took it with you downstairs.
"Y/N I'm going to miss you." Scarlett helped you with your luggage and then put her arms around you. "You are literally the most fun person, I've ever met." she smiled.
"I'm going to miss you more." you pouted your lip.
You scanned the room for Tom, but he wasn't here either.
"Where's Tom?" you asked.
"I don't know actually." Scarlett also looked around the room.
"He already said goodbye, said he would meet you at the airport." Evans filled you in.
"Oh, that's weird." Scarlett said.
"That's suspicious." You laughed. "Sorry that's from uh tiktok." you quickly said when you saw Chris look at you weird.

When it was time to leave to the airport you said goodbye to everyone.
Sebastian wanted to drive you and you couldn't say no to him.
"So what's going on between you and mister Holland?" Seb asked.
"Don't even get me started." you took a deep breath. "Okay so we've known each other our whole lives, you know?" you did start.
"Yes I know."
"And we've hooked up a few times throughout a not so fancy time in my life."
"Really?" Sebastian sounded shocked.
"Yes and i'm not very proud of it, it was kinda fun tho." you giggled. "But now we have entered a new era, a new me. Tom is still there obviously and he's still kissing me, but I don't know if it means anything different than before."
"I do have a feeling he likes you very much."
"Why isn't he here then?" all of a sudden you felt left alone by the one who was supposed to stick with you through everything. "Every time something like this happens, he turns his back on me and I really don't know why."
"He is best friends with your brother tho, maybe it has something to with that?"
"But I should be his best friend too and he isn't treating me that way at all. Besides Harrison would still love us the same if we were going to be 'a thing'." you said frustrated.
"Maybe just talk to him?" Seb offered.
"Yeah.." you sighed.
"It's going to be alright Y/N/N, look you're not even thinking about Cam-"
"I still don't want to hear that name." you cut Seb off.
"Alright, alright." Seb laughed and you joined him.

" Seb laughed and you joined him

@Y/Nosterfield going home🥺

4.617.827 likes 625.727 comments
@zendaya be happy you're going to see me🥺
@paddyholland2004 and me!!!
@robertdowneyjr gonna miss you a little
@scarlettjohansson Robert is already crying Y/N don't believe him
@Y/Nslays 😍😍😍

You arrived at the airport and said goodbye to Sebastian.
"Gonna miss you Seabass." you pouted.
"I'm going to miss you too little one." Sebastian hugged you and helped you with your suitcase.
When Seb left you decided to call Tom and see if he was already there.

"Y/N?" Tom sounded confused.
"Hey, are you already here?" you asked.
"Here, where?"
"At the airport dipshit."
"Oh yes I am already in your plane." Tom finally answered the question.
"You sound weird." You continued talking while walking towards your landing spot.
"That might has something to do with some beers." Tom said laughing.
"What? Hold on I'm almost there."
You hung up the phone and speed up your pace.

"Tom what the hell?" You said angrily when you walked into the plane. Tom was sitting nonchalant in his chair. His hair was all messy and you really didn't want to admit it right now, but he looked hot as shit.
"Hi Y/N/N." he smiled drunk.
"Don't 'Hi Y/N/N' me!" you imitated him. "You left us, your friends, to go day drinking?"
"What can I say I really liked those bars yesterday." he sounded like an idiot. "I liked what we did after that too." he smirked.
You rolled your eyes and took a deep breath.
"Do you even remember? Or was it just a little reminder of the 'old you'?" Tom air quoted. "You see, I have been thinking and I actually don't think you've changed that much, little one. From Camilo on one trip, to me on the next. It had always been like that haven't it? A stupid boyfriend of yours breaks your heart and all of a sudden i'm good enough. Only then I get your attention." Tom continued. "Did it mean anything to you? What we did last night?"
"You're drunk." you stated. "You're not making any sense."
"The thing is, Y/N, it does make sense and you know it damn well as I do and I got to say I'm done with it." Tom said really angry.
"You should calm down. We can talk about this when you're not drunk and yelling."
"Did it mean something to you Y/N?" Tom insisted on your answer. All of a sudden he sat straight and looked a little scary.
You couldn't control your breath and blinked your eyes to stop the tears from coming through.
He looked deep into your eyes, but you looked away.
"I don't remember." you lied.
"Well then it's a good thing it didn't fucking mean anything to me." Tom scoffed and turned his back on you.
A single tear left your eye, you wipe it away and took a seat in the chair as far away as Toms.