48

Sincere Brewster

Okay, I finally get the meaning of fighting demons
Late at night, I ain't sleeping, I'm up, thinking
I'ma ball all season, for last season
Back when I was on the bleachers, they left me needin', yeah
Thug life ain't dead, niggas scared, that's how I feel
I don't fuck with my peers, never did, and never will

Sincere hummed softly as she sat writing in her journal. She decided not to go back to therapy because she didn't feel comfortable repeating her business to yet another stranger.  Instead she bought a journal to write down her from her worst and greatest memories she's share wit Messiah. Its meant too be if the good outweighs the bad right?.

Putting away her journal she grabbed the sage from the nightstand lighting it; she stood to her feet wobbling around the room giving the atmosphere a mellow and calming energy. Next, she entered the bathroom peeling her layers of clothes from her body before stepping into the shower adjusting its temperature to what she desired.

 Next, she entered the bathroom peeling her layers of clothes from her body before stepping into the shower adjusting its temperature to what she desired

"Yo you good? You ate? How our little one? ," questioned Messiah as soon as the FaceTime connected.

"I'm fine yes I've eaten; we're good. Have you ate anything today? ," asked Sincere.

"Nah not yet. ," replied Messiah glancing between the road and his phone.

"Messiah.. it's two fifteen in the afternoon. ," frowned Sincere.

"I know I'm almost at Wendy's now. What you been up to? ," asked Messiah.

"You know I hate when your on the phone and driving. Call me bac—

"No I'm parking now tell me what's the word. ," yawned Messiah.

"Oh I went to my appointment today and baby is getting big, got your big ass head. ," Sincere playfully rolled her eyes.

"I know you not tryna clown me ma. You got pictures? ," he licked his lips admiring her features.

"Yeah I'll send them to you. ," she held her hand in the camera.

"Shorty done put the engagement rings back on. ," Messiah squinted his eyes.

"Sho' did cause you took my wedding ring. ," she side eyed him poking her lips out.

"Don't say it like I just took it for no reason. ," said Messiah.

"I know and I'm working on it. I haven't given myself time to heal and I realized I haven't fully forgiven you we just jumped right back in. ," mentioned Sincere.

"Do you regret anything? ,"questioned Messiah waiting on her answer.

"Like what? If your referring to me marrying you and having kids with you things of that nature hell no. The very beginning of our relationship after being with you like a year I knew that you were my person we just have to get it together. ," stated Sincere.