тнe vιle vιllage: parт тwo

♫

Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Tʜɪs sʜᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜʀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏ
Eᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴅɪsᴍᴀʏ
Sᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Tʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏғ ᴠғᴅ ɪs ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʀᴜʟᴇs
Y/ɴ ʜᴀs ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ
Tᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏʟᴀғ's ʀᴜsᴇ
Hᴇʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴍᴜsᴛ ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ
Bᴜᴛ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴀɪʟᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜɪᴘ ʜᴀs sᴀɪʟᴇᴅ
Jᴜsᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ
Aɴᴅ ɪɴᴄᴏɴᴠᴇɴɪᴄᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
Asᴋ ᴀɴʏ sᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ, "sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ?''
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴀʏ
Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

VFD's residents could not be more disappointed about the tragic death of Jacques Snicket, or better known as "Count Olaf." Burning him at the stake seemed much more exciting and entertaining to them than him getting murdered in his jail cell. Jacques Snicket, a volunteer who wanted to help the children and set things right, deserved to live a happy life. Gossip came across as the only thing the town was good at doing, and based on Count Olaf's mad grin, everything was going according to his sick plan, which he had to change up more times than he could count.

Jacques Snicket's body was being carried off on a gurney with a fake eyebrow still glued onto his forehead. No matter how many times the children tried to tell Mr. Poe the truth about it, the dim-witted banker didn't believe them.

"Children, you shouldn't see this." Hector sighed, knowing the Baudelaires and Quagmires have had their encounters with death and misfortune.

"No way, cool cat! We can not let our prime suspects leave the scene of the crime." Count Olaf gasped dramatically.

"Are you serious?" Isadora exclaimed in disbelief. Skepticism was ingrained in the children's faces and Mr. Poe's.

"You did this." Klaus accused. "You are Cou-"

"SILENCE IN THE CROWD! THE COUNCIL OF ELDERS HAS CALLED THIS EMERGENCY TOWN MEETING!" one of the Council of Elders shouted, getting everyone's attention. "WE NEED TO DISCUSS THIS MURDER AT ONCE." Using the authority Count Olaf and Esme had in their grasp, they convinced everyone they had nothing to do with the murder as they stood in front of the crow fountain.