part 7

"Hello?" – "Hey, it's me, y/n. I'm at the Incheon airport. Where are you?" Y/n answered after Lily picked up the phone. "Did you check out already? And do you have everything?" Lily asked. "Yeah I just went out, now I'm where all the taxis are." She said while looking around. "Okay, okay. I think I see you. I'll just come to you." Lily replied and hung up.

After searching for a few minutes, Lily finally found y/n.

"Ms. L/n?" She softly tapped y/n's shoulder. "Yeah?" Y/n looked at Lily confused. "Hey, I'm Lily. You know who I am right?" She said and gave y/n her hand. Y/n took her hand gently and smiled at Lily. "Oh, yeah." Y/n scratched her nap and felt the awkwardness.

"So uhm, let's go to my car. Oh and let me take this." Lily looked a few years older than y/n. "No, no it's okay. I'll take the suitcase." Y/n denied and smiled. They went together to the car and Lily started driving.

"So, do you want to go to the company first or do you want to go to your ho- RIGHT I FORGOT TO TELL YOU." Lily stopped herself and gave herself a facepalm. "I booked you a hotel, near the company. You won't have any problems coming or anything like that. Is it- uhm is it okay for you that I booked your hotel, without letting you know?" She looked questionably to y/n and waited for her answer. "I mean, you even booked a first-class ticket for me. I knew you would do that BUT I'll pay you back with everything I have, promise!" Y/n said and laughed.

They started to get to know each other better and found out that they had a lot in common;
"So you're telling me, that your both parents are half Korean?" Lily asked surprised. "Yes! And I'm always confused, like am I Korean now or what?" Y/n answered and they both started laughing again.

They were almost in yonsang and were waiting for the light to turn green.

"Uhm, un- unn- Unnie is it okay if I like shower and make myself pretty in the hotel and then come to the company?" Y/n asked. "Yeah! Of course, it's okay. Take as long you want. You can even come at midnight or tomorrow!" Lily said nicely.

---

"So there is the hotel and here is the building as you can see. Whatever. should I go with you to the hotel to check-in?" Lily asked while she pulled the suitcase out of the trunk, "Oh no it's okay. If they need something I'll just call you or come to the company." Y/n said and hugged Lily what surprised her. "Thank you a lot! I still don't know what I'm doing here but I think I'll have fun. Just thank you so much for finding me." Y/n said and smiled.

Y/n checked in and was in her hotel room. Very classic. Just something I like.
She showered real quick so she can go to the company and to be honest she was curious.

"I'll just wear this", she said to herself and changed.

"You look better than you thought Ms. L/n." She said proudly while looking in the mirror. "Now let's go." She quickly looked at her clock and took her bag.