3) Release.

~Y/n's POV~

I looked through the clothes in the drawers figuring out what would be comfortable enough for me to drink in. Well fuck that I don't care. I grabbed a matching y/f/c thong and bra slipping it on quickly while pulling on black high rise skinny jeans with holes at the knees. I grabbed my black combat boots while putting on a thin army green tank top crop top walking out of my room while strapping the two swords around my waist. "You look good." I heard the god of mischief say. While I was about to say thank you I saw him walk up to Sif. Before I could stop myself my body engulfed in black flames.

Fandral and Volstagg stared while having a concerned expression painted to their faces. "Thank you." I saw her blush as she said those words. I rolled my eyes as the flames grew bigger. "Ready to go?" My teeth were gritted. Thor tried to defuse some tension that was clearly building. My body engulfs in different color flames everyone knows that but what they don't know is what the different color means. "Of course let's go darling!" Thor cheerfully said leading the way out. I gave a small smile to Loki as my body only got hotter and the flames grew bigger. I watched Loki stroll over to me looking pretty angry. "Why are you ignoring me?"

I couldn't believe he just complimented Sif after his actions earlier and then he has the audacity to ask me why I was ignoring him. I scoffed rolling my eyes at his ignorant question. "Just fuck off." "Y/n..." Sif voice rang into my ears which only made my blood boil. Loki's smirk appeared on his face. "What's wrong? The princess isn't getting the attention she wants?" His shoes clicked on the floor as he took a couple of steps towards me. I was so over his attitude. With that I brought my hand up and slapped him. My eyes went big when I realized what I did the flames turned yellow for my regret and remorse of my action. "Aww what's wrong prince isn't getting enough head?" My flames turned green as cockiness and confidence grew within me.

Thor's voice sounded concerned but warning at the same time as he called out to Loki giving him the side eye. "That shut you up." I laughed while making me way next to Thor. Before I could get any farther Loki's strong arms turned me towards him while my flames retracted as threw me over his shoulders. "We won't be joining you guys tonight." He laughed as I received a hard slap on my ass. "Loki what are you doing?!" I hissed at him while we walked into a room I have yet to see. "If you want to defy me multiple times and think you can talk to me like that, that's fine. But you'll get punished for it." The confusion painted over my face.

~Loki's POV~

Black flames. Jealousy and anger. I knew she was jealous when I complimented Sif. I only did it because I purposely wanted her to act out so I could get alone time with her. I truly am a god. I pushed her onto my black silk sheets while grabbing the emerald green rope stashed away in my drawers. "What are you doing?" Her angelic voice echoed in my ears. "Stop talking. Your mouth has gotten you in enough trouble." I flipped her on her stomach bringing her ass up forcing her onto all fours as I tied her ankles to the bed posts at the end. "Loki..." she tried to warn but I've had enough at this point.

I muttered a spell making her clothes disappear while grabbing the emerald gag that matches the rope shoving it into her mouth. Her beautiful red and black eyes widened at my actions as it burned into her that she's naked in front of me. After putting the gag in I went behind her getting on my knees leaning my chest against her bare back I whispered into her ear. "Just relax baby I won't hurt you. Scream your thoughts if you want me to stop. I can read minds." I kissed behind her ear making a trail of hickies on her neck and down her back. Dark blue and black marks that are clearly visible to the eye.

I got up looking for one of my belts. "Mmm" y/n whimpered at the loss of contact. "Aww princess don't worry. Daddy will take care of you." I smirked making sure she watched me grab the belt. 'God he's so sexy.' She thought to herself. I only chuckled deciding to not intervene at the moment. I went behind her once more and flicked the belt against her ass. 'Fucking hell that feels good.' I did it again. 'God fucking hell.' The more infused euphoric thoughts that grew the more harder I whipped. I dropped the belt standing back admiring my work on her now welted and sore red ass. "How does that feel darling? Have you learned your lesson to not talk back to your god?"