Winner ~ Ch30

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

Every child has a wild imagination. One in which has the ability to create such fantastical beings out of thin air. Each child however cannot control their imagination. Sometimes this lack of control can leave them with creatures that they themselves would like to become. But sometimes, it can leave them with creatures that should have never been born. One's imagination is a fickle thing. Yet some people would rather explore it than lock it away. Those that choose to explore end up regretting it soon after. That's when they decide to lock it away, afraid of the power that their creations posses not only over them but the people around them.

"Itadori, come with me." A voice said loudly as Kiyotaka burst into the room. I folded the edge of the page I was reading before looking up to meet Kiyotaka's eyes, wondering why he looked so frantic. Sweat was practically dripping down his forehead in anxiousness and it was slowly becoming harder and harder to look at him.

Breaking eye contact from the man, I closed my new book that Junpei had lended me and placed it on the bedstand. To my left, I noticed that Yuuji had just finished putting on his shoes and was now grabbing his jacket so that he could follow Kiyotaka out. So I also decided to get up and slip on my sandals, only for Kiyotaka to raise a hand in protest at me. Why was he telling me to stop? Was I not allowed to come with them? Again?

"No, not you. You stay here. Today could potentially be dangerous." He said in a montotone voice to me. His words seemed almost like he cared for my wellbeing but the look on his face told me otherwise. I pouted at him and glared slightly before breaking eye contact and turning my face away with puffed cheeks, crossing my arms over my chest as I sulked. Yuuji gave me a pitied sheepish smile before walking out of the room.

"What's this about?" Yuuji asked the man softly as he grabbed the door handle in attempt to close the door behind him as he walked out of the room.
"It's about Junpei." I heard kiyotaka say faintly before Yuuji closed the door behind him. After that I couldn't hear any more chattering, only faint footsteps as they walked away. I sighed loudly, letting my head drop against the back of the couch as I thought about what they said. They were talking about Junpei. Was it the same Junpei, that I met? And if it was, then what happened to Junpei that was so important that Jujustu sorcerers were after him.

I groaned loudly as a migrane came on from all this thinking that I was doing. With a slight shake of my head, I picked up my book once again with slight hesitantion. I didn't feel like continuing to read but this was my only source of entertainment at the moment. So with another sigh, I opened the book up to where I had left it off and allowed my eyes to continue to soak up the literature.

This story starts with a boy whos imagination was different from others. His friends incouraged him to draw dragons and lions, the ones they had all pictured in their minds only minutes before his arrival to their drawing table. But once the boy's pen touched the blank sheet of paper, he drew something unexpected. It wasn't a dragon nor a lion as his friends had suggestion. No, he drew a beautiful girl. Sky blue was the colour of her eyes and baby pink the colour of her dress. The group of boys surrounding him became confused. That was not a dragon on his paper. That wasn't a lion either. It was a girl.

The young boy didn't understand why everybody had made such a big dea---

The concentration I had built up while reading was rudely interrupted as the door to the hotel room had loudly open, screeching as it moved which demonstrated how old this hotel was. My eyes flickered up to meet a certain blindfolded teacher who was cooly leaning against the door whilst staring down at me with folded arms and a smirk.