Ideas 7

Idea 1- Tragedy Heaven- Protagnoist is isekaid into a BL game where she plays a background character. However things turn for a worse when an unknown serial killer begins to kill the BL characters and tries to hunt down protagonist. A story with a shocking twist.

Idea 2 (No name 1)- Protagnoist is a lesbian who is stuck in a harem game. In love with one of the characters she is stuck in the background watching angrily. However all this changes with one dark day...

Idea 3- Help Lia - Protagonist is a new student a large famous academy. On her first day she's sent a text asking her to help someone named 'Lia'. But to her shock and horror she discovers Lia is a large doll. With the strangeness of her new school and the secrets surrounding her, poor Y/N is forced to wonder if she's just losing her mind. (Yes a Yandere story)

Idea 4- (No Name 2) - Y/N is a Protagonist who is incredibly jealous of her twin sister. When one day her sister suggests to trade places Y/N jumps at the chance. Unfortunately she realizes her sister had one messed up life. And one huge secret.

Idea 5- (No name 3) - Protagonist is a dentist that is sick of her job. When she gets a new strange patient she begins to realize that maybe there was a reason as to why she picked her current career.

Idea 6- Why Me- Y/N is the daughter of a man who was a former MC . Unfortunately she realizes that while trying to protect her , he also has been trying to run away from his former "love captures". And with it came a dark thorn of lies.

Idea 7- (No name 4) - Protagonist falls in love with a young divorced housewife next door to her. As they become friends, Protagonist becomes unhinged and jealous. A typical twisted romance that slowly gets worse.

Idea 8- My Human- MC is an animal that becomes fixated on a young girl who saves them. Unfortunately the young girl is fated to die a horrible death. The only one willing to fight for her life is our little miracle MC. But what happens when an animal is willing to ask for another chance? Is it all happiness and rainbows? Or is there another darker side ?

Idea 9- (No name 5)- Protagonist is a lonely person who manages to becomes with a friendly beautiful boy. However as time passes by strange things become to occur. And with a strange question. Can adults have imaginary friends too?