The sky.

I went to the store with the boys and we got like a lot of watermelon and we even got some watermelon popsicles. When we were back I heard Shigure saying perverted things to my sister so I dropped a melon on his head and said "woops." He groaned.

Once we all were headed back Tohru told us about how Hiro's mom was pregnant. They were talking about if they thought it was gonna be a boy or a girl.  Then they were talking about how there would be no more Zodiac spirits if they were alive I couldn't help but feel bad for them they have to be so careful their whole life I have only seen so much through my visions.

I wonder what Yuki's parents are like.

Once we got up Momiji yelled "WATERMELON SPLITTING CONTEST BEGINS!" We all said "huh?" Momiji said "this is to celebrate Hiro becoming a big brother!" Hiro said "then why not do something I actually like?"  Kyo said "why waist a perfectly good watermelon?" Yuki said "don't we still need a stick and a blind fold?" Momiji said "why would we?"

Haru stepped up and slammed the watermelon with his fist and it flew apart. Momiji screamed while Haru ate the piece he broke. Tohru said "Okay! Me next I want to celebrate properly! So I will do my best!" Me Kyo and Yuki all screamed internally we all know she's gonna hurt herself. Tohru said "I'm not new to this but I haven't done it with my bare hand yet."

She said "my mo- I mean Monkey used to watermelon splitting!!!!" I groaned that little twerp Hiro really got to her. She then went for it we all jumped to stop her but it was to late her hand probably broke more than the melon. Tears were coming out of her eyes I almost wanted to laugh and the Kisa said she was gonna do her best while Hiro tried to stop her. I ended up chopping one in half myself it was kinda fun.

Later when wet were done Haru and Yuki decided to clean up the mess for us. I fell asleep on the floor with Momiji and Kisa in my arms I tried to get Hiro to but he refused so he slept on the side of Kisa.

Yuki's POV
I looked through the window and saw the kids sleeping with y/n I was so buried under all of Akito's darkness till she came. She makes me happy and I almost don't know how to handle the feeling.

Y/n POV
I woke up to Shigure informing us that Akito came to Visit. I didn't see Yuki in the room so I was worried for him I knew he probably has with worst past with Akito out of the rest of the Zodiacs. The kids also had to go visit and Kyo and us had to stay I have always felt bad for the cat.

Kyo said "Akito only came to ruin everyone's fun. It's the way it's always been. He comes in makes everyone miserable then leaves." Tohru said "then... lest cook!!! She said this is not time for us to act all gloomy and disappointed let's cheer up look lively! Kyo said "could you file it back a notch or two?" Tohru went on about how she wanted to cook she asked what we wanted I said I wanted pork cutlets and Kyo said he wanted Pancakes so she chose pancakes I guess she really does like him.

After we ate I decided to take a walk my thought were getting to I was so worried about Yuki it was kinda weird. I feel like I need to protect him I need to protect all of them. I walked down to the beach and felt the cold water hit my feet. I heard Yuki say my name and I looked over.

I saw him standing there he said " what are you doing out here?" I said "Yuki!" I ran over and gave him a hug I said "I was worried about you." He said "what are you doing out here?" I said "I just wanted to walk to think what about you." He said " same reason just wanted to think about things. I guess I lost track of time. Let's go back." I said "ok." I pulled away and followed behind him.

I looked up and saw shooting stars I said "Yuki look!" He looked at me then up I said "shooting stars!" We both watched them as I made a wish on one. He said " the truth is in the back of my mind I probably knew what would happen how life would change if I opened the lid. There are things I need to do things I should have done sooner. It's simple so simple but, that's exactly what makes it difficult."

I said "you did it you opened the lid?" He said "yes thanks to Akito and to you because you listened you stood by me you had faith and excepted me for who I am even when I was weak. And you held onto that memory treasured it for all these years later. Thank you for that. You don't realize that you are the one who's always saving me you share it all your kindness your warmth your irrepressible passion you don't hold back any of that. That's why I won't give up or give in I will keep trying fighting and believing that theirs hope, but-" I said but all of that's good so why do you look so sad?"

He let out a breathy laugh and got closer our lips grazed and he said "because you-" he pressed our lips together my body filled with butterflies as our lips moved together. It felt like it lasted an hour but our kiss was only a couple of seconds before he pulled away and pressed our foreheads together and said "your like the sky." A tear rolled down his cheek and he said "I'm sad because I don't know what I would do without you."

Hehehehe first kiss. Hope you liked sorry for any misspellings.

Love you kisses for all😽