01.

Karmen "Red" Santana's P

Karmen "Red" Santana's P.O.V.

Me and Harmony sat at a lunch table by ourselves eating our lunch which consisted of pizza, fries, and a soda.

"Bitch that dude keep staring at you." Harmony said while nodding her head discreetly in his direction. I took a quick look before looking back at her.

"I only got a quick look but damn that nigga fine." I said.

"Hoeish fine." I added before eating a few of my fries.

Harmony laughed and ate a few fries before looking back behind me. She mean mugged something behind me making me turn around. I know bitche- Oh hell nawl why this nigga and his friends coming over here?

"What the fuck this nigga want?" Harmony asked damn near voicing my thoughts.

I shrugged and sighed as these niggas decided to sit down in the empty seats around the table.

"Um can I help you?" Harmony asked while looking at all of them.

"I didn't get an apology for you bumping into me." The dude Harmony bumped into this morning said.

No this nigga didn- I busted out laughing making all these niggas look at me while Harmony smirked.

"Nigga get the fuck." Harmony said while throwing her head back in laughter.

"Watch who the fuck you talking to." He said.

"Damn nigga you sound pressed." I said rolling my eyes.

"She don't need a backup singer shorty." The dude that was staring at me said while licking his lips.

"Shut the fuck up you ain't nobody daddy. Unknown ass bitch." I mumbled crossing my arms under my chest and leaning back against my chair.

"The fuck you just say?" He asked while standing up and looking me in my eyes.

Ouuuu Ian say nothing, daddy.

I clenched my thighs together before shaking my head in a back and forth motion. "Nothing." I said.

Nah bitch we ain't getting dickwhipped by this Unknown ass nigga.

Bitch we ain't even got the dick to be dick whipped

"Anyways my apology." The dude from earlier spoke while looking at Harmony.

"Up your ass and around the corner." She said while laughing.

"Mmcht King lets go bro we got shit to do that don't involve entertaining boring bitches." One dude said before standing up and walking away.

"Shut up crybaby bitch." Harmony yelled.

"My name Zyhir lil mama." The dude that was staring at me said before walking away with his friends. King still sat at the table before smirking at Harmony and getting up. He walked after his friends and they walked out the cafeteria.