17.

Tanner.

Having a girlfriend that actually likes you is weird, because I have opened up a horny monster inside of Chase. The sex we have is unbelievable, I've never had such great sex. Most days I have to keep my hand over her mouth because she becomes loud. I don't need the guys to know how good in bed I really am.

School has been going so fucking great, it's like everything around me has been going so fucking good since Chase was brought into it. I get to be emotional with her, and not get laughed at. She doesn't see the money, and I love it. I've learned that money is not everything and definitely will not solve all your problems.

Graduation is in four months, and I don't know if I am ready to part ways from Chase and the girls. I know most of the guys will be drafted but if I don't get to see them then I will miss them. I really want to play for the Cardinals, but I definitely wouldn't mind playing for the Braves or Dodgers. I honestly don't care at this point where ever I can play.

My mom has been getting worse, but my dad tells me not to worry, I told the guys what was going on fully and they have been my back bone if Chase can't be here. I have cried over my mother for a long time, and most nights I don't get enough sleep.

We haven't partied since the strippers, and bullshit. Everyone has expected us to fucking party hard, but we decided to kinda clean up our act the last few months of college. We need to get our shit together for studying, because we all have back up plan. We know most of us won't get in the major leagues

I will honestly become a coach I don't care, if I get to do something with baseball I will be fine. I however would love to get into the big leagues.

It's seven thirty on a Saturday night, and I'm in the bubble bath with my girlfriend. I have never felt so wholesome in my entire life.

"What are you thinking about?" Chase ask leaning her back on my chest.

"Just how it's a Saturday night and we are taking a fucking bubble bath." I laugh

"It was your idea you silly." She looks up at me, and I just melt in those green eyes. "If any of the guys ask it was your idea." kissing her softly

"Yeah no, I am so telling the guys." She laughs

the door swings open and it was Rachel. What the fuck is Rachel doing here.

"Good you both are here, hey buddy remember when we fucked the night of your exam.. congratulations you're going to be a father." She grins

Chase sits up, stares at me and then back at Rachel. I'm just shocked right now because I don't even remember getting off or even cumming into her. She got to be fucking joking right now. The time doesn't add up. Her stomach looks really big and it's only been a month since I last hung out with her.

"Rachel, don't even fucking lie right now." I say "also get out we are naked."

"Tanner you don't believe me, hello look at my belly." She says

"I am, and you look three months pregnant we hooked up a month ago that's not my fucking kid." rolling my eyes "I didn't even cum in you, because I couldn't even get myself off inside of you."

Chase grabs a towel wrapping it around her, leaving the room. I know this is awkward so I understand.

Chase.

As I left Tanner's room I open Davis door, and he was hooking up with some girl. "MORGAN GET THE FUCK OUT!" He yells

Shit, shit closing the door fast. Aurora comes out of Tyler's room. "Come in here girl." She laughs