CHAPTER 79 : HUG

Diana was looking at Sirius from across the table, they were both worried a lot has been happening in Hogwarts and they can't do anything, because one anyone from outside the school can't come in anymore, and that means Diana can't go in and do her usual rounds, and it means she can't sneak Sirius in.

"Athena, where are they?" Diana asked as Athena looked at them with a crestfallen look.

Athena was about to reply when Mr. Weasley appeared with Mrs. Weasley, and Fred, and George.

"What's happening?" Sirius asked as they looked at them, all of them had the same expression.

"Dumbledore's dead" Athena spoke.

"Pardon?" Diana said as she looked at them with disbelief.

"He died from the killing curse, then he fell from the Astronomy tower" Athena explained.

"May we join the conversation, if we're not trespassing that is" Alexander said from behind, while Sebastian and Brian was behind him.

"You may" Athena said looking at the three, who in the last minute tried to battle Bellatrix and her crew.

"We tried to stop them, but when family's in front of you, there's this chance that you'll freeze in the spot, we may be blood traitors, but we were very close to our cousins" Brian said looking down.

"We couldn't stun one of 'em" Sebastian said.

"Not that we're scared-"

"But family cones first, I know I've been there" Diana Said smiling at the three.

"We couldn't save the two out of harm and w-we're sorry for that" Alexander said as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Look none of this is anyone's fault" Sirius said assuring them.

"Where's Remus?" Molly asked out of nowhere.

"I'm here" He said as he came in the room, a crestfallen expression in his face, he went to Athena and gave her a small peck.

"Now's the time we figure out how to get the two boys back" Diana said.

"Mind if I join the conversation?" Someone said from the door they looked at the door, and saw Scorpius he was bruised, but managed to smile at them.

"Are you alright?" Diana said as she rushed to Scorpius.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry Mum, I'm already off the hook, the only thing we had to do is Kill Dumbledore and the one without the mark would be free, while the other stays in their hands" Scorpius said as he coughed.

"You'll be a lot of help, especially now that we're facing war, without Dumbledore the school isn't safe anymore" Sirius said, and Scorpius nodded.

"We need all the help we can get, not just us all of us needs to participate" Scorpius said.

"I'll be heading off somewhere in a couple of days, I'll be taking Kreacher with me" Scorpius said as he sat on the couch not even paying attention to his parents.

"Don't ask where you wouldn't let ms do it, if you know where I'm going, I'll tell you when I've done it" Scorpius said and gave them a smile.

'I know you'll be mad at me for what I'm going to do, but It's the only way, I need to get that horcrux or it's game over" He thought to himself.

"Who are they?" He pointed at the three men in the room.

"They're my cousins" Athena said with a small smile.

"Scorpius" Sirius said sternly as he gave a gesture to the others to leave them alone for a moment.

"Yes Dad?" He asked as he pursed his lips.

"What are you going to do? Why is it so forbidden for us to know?" Sirius asked as he looked into his eyes.

"If you'd know what I'd do you wouldn't let me do it, it's my only chance to right my wrong if I do this then the guilt would be washed away" He said, and Sirius just stared at him.

"Trust me on this" Sirius said, and Scorpius sighed.

"I'm going to get one of Voldemort's horcrux, Before you can say anything don't, I know what I'm doing, don't worry about me" Scorpius said.

"I can't" Sirius said.

"Why?" Scorpius asked him.

"What if we loose you?" Diana said who was leaning at the door.

"We can't loose you" Diana siad as she walked towards the two.

"You won't loose me, I promise" Scorpius said with an assuring smile.

"I'll come back to you, I won't let you down" Scorpius said, but deep down he's already doubting that he'll survive.

"I love the two of you, and tell Archer that no matter what happens I'm still the most attractive twin" He said and they chuckled.

"We'll let him know that" Sirius said.

"And tell Harry, I'm sorry, tell Ron, that I'm also sorry, tell 'Mion-"

"You haven't done anything to upset Ron, why are you saying Sorry?" Diana asked.

"I have fancied the girl he loves ever since, and I'm not the one for her, I'm just her bestfriend" Scorpius said.

"Tell Hermione that I love her", Scorpius said with a smile.

"How are you sure that Hermione doesn't love you?" Diana asked.

"I just know, I saw how she looked at Ron, how she looked after him when he was at the infirmary, and how she was hurt when Ron dated Lavender Brown" Scorpius said.

"We'll let them know" Sirius and Diana said in unison.

Scorpius opened his arms to the two and they hugged him tightly.

"Can we join?" Someone said by the door they looked at it and saw The Weasley twins, Remus and Athena, Scorpius smiled and nodded at them.

The four practically ran to them, and engulfed Scorpius in a hug, Scorpius was fighting back tears, for he knows this will be the last.

---

Authors note:

Hello Remus' story is out hope you can read it, and the face claim of Athena's cousins are there, Sebastian, well his Sebastian 😏😉

-WolfStar