Let's Get The Fuck Out Of Here

1 Week Until Graduation.

John and Jord are sitting in the library reading a book together.

John and Jord are boyfriends (they're ship name is Jordohn)

John has been trying his best to move on since his almost boyfriend Luke, was killed in the big bombing of Class 16B.

It has been named that by the students because: there was a big bomb that blew up Class 16B.

John was pretty depressed for a while. He never got to tell Luke how he felt.

But then Jord showed up, a new kid in the class.

Most people lowkey hated him.

But not John.

It was love at first sight.

Jord didn't seem to care that a bunch of people had been murdered.

He was too busy falling in love with John.

He was attracted to guys who were secretly Satyrs.

John hid his hooves by always wearing shoes. (Omg that rhymes...wait, does it?)

He wore a beanie to hide his horns.

His laugh sounded just like a goat's bleat.

It was SO romantic

Meanwhile, at the police station:

Detectives Oak Tree and A. Corn were having a tough time solving this case, to say the least.

It didn't make any sense.

There were so many suspects who would be in a "Pumped Up Kicks" mood. So many motives for killing these annoying bastards.

Zoe, the caretaker, had been disliked by many students.

She was super crazy and wayyy too energetic to the point where you just wanted to punch her.

(Alive) Suspects for her murder were:

Mr. Whippy, who found the body and didn't exactly seem to care about her death.

Tracy, who was sending memes to the group chat...but they checked the time of her messages and her alibi checked out.

Selena was indeed working on her health assignment, because it was handed in.

The dead suspects were actually more likely to have killed Zoe.

Frankie's alibi was insanely weak, and it turns out Bitchany was also with her.

Could they have killed Zoe?

Frankie's death remained a mystery.

The detectives were sure it was Aayla, they were even about to arrest her, but then she turned up dead.

Aayla's death made absolutely no sense whatsoever. It seemed as if she had ran through the woods and then just...died of poisoning from her peach tea...?

Most poisons don't take 2 fucking hours to start working. And when they do there are obvious symptoms.

Also, why did she run through the woods? It took way longer and there was no point to it. There was no one chasing her so it's not like she was escaping someone.

The poison analysis showed that it wasn't even very strong, and Aayla hadn't even drunk the whole thing.

She must have a weak immune system.

Lets just say these police have no fucking idea what they are doing.

At School Again:

Jaz and Joe are playing Minecraft with Rory and Ethan.