chapter 68

Third person pov.

Whole of the Romano family was gathered in the living room. Sitting on the couch.

The twins were sitting in front of their presents. Waiting to open it. More than the twins the brothers were excited to see the reaction of their sisters.

There were  photographer around the  room capturing the twins first birthday after returning home.

"Shall we start?" Alexa asked excitedly.

Brothers chuckled seeing her so excited and nodded. Alexa quickly started opening her gifts. Her reactions amazed everyone.

She got many branded clothes, perfume, shoes , BTS merchandise, hoodies , jewellery and much more.

It was now Alesa's turn to open her gifts. She was more excited than her twin as it was the first time she was celebrating it.

She quickly opened her gifts and she got many stuffs too. Branded, clothes, shoes, art material, hoodies, BTS merchandise, jewellery, bags and some stuff toys.

Both of the twins were extremely happy. They gave their family hugs and thanked them.

"I'm hungry, let's have breakfast now" Robert said

"Yeps, me to. Let's dig into food" Colton replied as making his way towards the dinning room.

While family followed them and they all sat on the dinning table for breakfast. Soon the maids served then the breakfast and they started eating while talking among themselves.

"Guys" Lorenzo said and everyone's attention turned towards him.

"hmm?" Alexa asked

"We have prepared a party for your birthday. Be ready by 5:00 and yeah your dresses are already in your room" Lorenzo announced

The twins beamed into excitement. After completing the breakfast . The grandparents, uncle and aunt all went and sat on the couch. Laughing and talking.

The brothers were arranging everything for the party. The twins were in their room.

Alexa was talking to her friends who called her to wish her birthday.

Alesa was sitting in her room reading a book when someone knocked on her door.

She got up from her bed and dusted her invisible dust and then opened the door for whoever was outside.

She opened the door to see her oldest brother standing at the door. She let him come in the room and let him sat on the bed.

She went and sat beside him and Lorenzo engulfed her into big long tight hug .

"Happy birthday baby" he said pulling away from the hug and kissing on the top of her head.

"Thank you enzo" she replied kissing him on the cheek.

"I still remember your first birthday. You were so little and cute. We all were so excited to celebrate your and Alexa's 1st birthday. Dad was the happiest person that day. He dressed you up by himself and even all of us. He wanted to make it so special and he did" enzo said remembering the memories of his little sisters 1st birthday.

"I wish I could remember" Alesa said

"it's okay baby, you can make new memories and I still have your first birthday video." Lorenzo said smiling at her.

"Enzo, can I ask something?" Alesa asked nervously

"Yes" he replied paying all his attention to his youngest sibling

"How was dad like?" she asked nervously

"he was a great man, a good father, husband, son overall he was perfect. He used to be very busy man but he used to make time for all of us. He used to take us somewhere every weekend. Bring us ice-creams, lots of gifts. Me and dad was really close. But when you left dad was broken so was me and we started to hide things from each other . Stopped sharing our feelings and we drifted even after staying together." Lorenzo replied trying to control his tears. Alesa patted his back to let him know that he can continue and he nodded.

"You know when he died, we were in the hospital everyone was crying meeting him for the last time. After everyone left his room. I went inside and sat beside him holding his hands. Crying and begging him to stay with me for longer. After you and Alexa went it was the first and the last time dad and me had a moment together. You know his last words were 'Lorenzo, please take care of your brothers They all are young and find your sisters and tell them that ''dad loves them'' . Take care of yourself and I love you' . This were his last words. After he said that I whispered him 'I love you to' and hugged him he smiled at me and closed his eyes forever. I screamed I shaked him begging him to wake up but he didn't" Lorenzo finished and tears were streaming down his face.

Alesa was devastated seeing her brother that way. The one who always stay strong and never show his weak side.

"Enzo, I know you feel bad and I'm sorry for that and just know that I love you the most" Alesa comforted her eldest brother.

"You know Alesa, whenever I see uncles spending time with our cousins and laughing I feel hurt. I want to spend time with my father too laugh with him make jokes with him. I know all of our brothers feel bad to but still they have me to rely on.  To look up-to as a father figure as older brother .but me? I have no one to rely on. No one to look up-to but it's okay, I can do anything for my siblings. You guys are my life. It's because of you'll I'm strong" Lorenzo said

Alesa just looked to her brother with tears in her eyes. She didn't knew what to say or do so she hugged him. She hugged him really tight.

Lorenzo chuckled at his sister's behavior who didn't knew what to do. He knew all of his siblings love him more than anything and that's the thing keeping him strong

As the boss of the biggest mafia he has composed himself and have to show power to everyone including his sibling. The side which he showed today to Alesa was hidden for himself too but something today let him took him emotions over. Maybe because it was after The twins birthday that their father died .

---
Not edited
I literally have no inspiration to write these days. I had no idea what to write  in this chapter so please bare with it and mistakes...

Love you guys.. Muah!❤