Chapter 57

Finished

They all have big bright smiles on their faces and as the light reflected those smiles, it felt blinding and made the audiences have awe at their beautiful features.

It's like their faces were carved on jades, both delicate and stunning, just their eyes alone shone brighter than diamonds.

Juan from below clapped and cheered for the two of them until her throat hurts while Yu Han took pictures on the side with a wide grin on his face.

Both of them felt proud for the two, just standing there on stage and delivering a performance was no easy feat even to those adults. What more to those kids who only know how to play and get easily scared by the unknown?

"Thank you, judges, thank you audiences!" The crisp voice from the two rang across the arena earning them another applause.

"Those two kids are so cute!"

"Their acting was so adorable!"

Some of the people below said feeling that if these two children went to audition for a role in a movie or drama, no one would refuse them.

"Wonderful! Such great acting!" Yang Ning, the spokesperson for this talent show and a superb host in other shows clapped as she went to the two children's side. "So, what do the judges think about their performance?"

"Very good! They incorporated such a great tactic for a performance which is letting the judges and audiences cooperate with their act! Nonetheless, a great performance!" Jiang He commented which earned a bright smile from the two kids.

"Thank you Judge Jiang He!" They bowed making the audiences awe at their adorableness and see their polite behavior.

"Of course my brother ehem, I mean my younger sister is so good, she got it from me" Han-ge boasted making the crowd burst into laughter.

"What my older brother prince Han-ge said is true" JuJu seriously nodded itching the crowd's hearts.

Han-ge in return smiled which was broadcasted into the wide flat-screen TV making the girls in the crowd scream their lungs out.

"My younger sibling is also cute! He did a good job staying ok his role!" Jing Jing joked which earn a bout of laughter once more.

"It seems like the jud- your older siblings like your performance" the experienced host, Yang Ning remarked.

"Thank you gege!"

"Thank you JieJie!" They simultaneously answered, their voices sweet and tender.

"How about director Cong, what do you think of their performance" the two kids held their hand tightly while looking serious at the director Cong.

The crowd waited for Director Cong's comment, they knew that the director is a very strict judge and he was not one to say many words. Just his actions from before surprised them a bit now, they all feel that the kids wouldn't get praise from the strict director.

"Good! Such a witty and creative performance! It's very good!" The crowd's eyes widen as they stare at him from behind. They all felt like they were dreaming, the judges couldn't help but look at Director Cong as well.

"Thank you so much, judges!" JuJu was the first to react, her eyes curved into half a crescent moon.

"Thank you judges!" Xiao Ruo seconded, his drooping eyes lifted in delight as he heard the words good from them.

After that, the host ushered another contestant and they left the stage. It was like the brilliance from before left after they step foot off the stage.

Juan and Yu Han welcomed them from below, Juan hugged her daughter first before Xiao Ruo. Both of them were overflowing with pride and affection for the two brave kids.

"Good job JuJu and Xiao Ruo! You all have done a good job!" Juan praised the two over to the moon which made their smile never left their faces.

"Of course, I'm mommy's daughter!" JuJu boasted making Juan chuckled at her words.

Yu Han on the other side told them to take pictures before they leave, it will serve as a memento for them and will be a great thing to do after finishing the nerve-wracking audition.

Soon, they left the arena and went inside the car, the moment the two placed their heads in their pillow their eyes never opened again till it was morning.

***
Chapter 57 is up!

Research defense here I go!

Stay safe and healthy everyone! Have a great day!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!