Bloody mary part 1

"Sam! Wake up!" Dean shook his brother who was having a nightmare.

Sam gasped awake, Alison looked at dean then her uncle.

"I take it I was having a nightmare?" Sam questioned.

"Mm-Hmm! Anoder one." Alison told him.

"Hey, at least I got some sleep." Sam told the both of them.

"Sooner or later, we're gonna talk about this." Dean said.

"Are we here?" Sam asked.

"Yep. Welcome to Toledo, Ohio." Dean said.

Sam looked at the newspaper, and sighed.

"What do you think really happened to this guy?" Sam asked dean.

"That's what we're gonna find out. Let's go." Dean said getting out, he opened Alisons door and got her out while Sam made his way around the impala.

Dean set Ali down and held her hand, as she tried keeping up with their long legs.

They walked through a doorway and into a room, passing some desks.

"Hey." A guy said making the three look at him.

"Hey." Dean said.

"Can I help you?" The man asked them.

"Yeah, we're the med students." Dean told him.

"Sorry?"

"Oh, Dr. Fligavitch didn't tell you?"

Alison giggled at the name.

"We talked to him on the phone. We're from Ohio state. He's supposed to show us the shoemaker corpse. It's for our paper." Dean explained.

"Well, I'm sorry, he's at lunch. And uh..." The man trailed off leaning over his desk to see Alison. "I don't think the kid should be seeing dead corpses."

Dean pulled Alison a little bit behind him.

"Oh. We have no babysitter up here, he said Uh— oh, well, you know, it doesn't matter. You don't mind showing us the body, do you?" Dean said.

"Sorry, I can't. Doc will be back in an hour. You can wait for him, if you want."The guy told dean.

"An hour? Ooh. We got to be heading back to Columbus by then." Dean said looking over at Sam.

"Yeah."

"Uh, look man, this papers half our grade, so if you don't mind helping us out?" Dean tried.

"Look, man— no." The guy said.

Dean chuckled as he looked down, he turned away.

"I'm gonna hit him in his face, I swear." Dean muttered to Sam.

Alison giggled and held her arms up to dean, he sighed then picked her up.

Sam stepped up to the guy and cleared his throat. He got out his wallet and dug out some cash, he showed it to the guy them placed it on the desk.

Dean eyed Sam and the cash.

The man took his money, and stood up.

"Follow me." He said.

Sam went to follow him but dean grabbed his jacket stopping him, and making him turn to him.

"Dude, I earned that money." Dean told Sam.

"You won it in a poker game." Sam pointed out.

"Yeah." Dean said it like it was obvious, Ali giggled again while Sam walked away.