Betrayed - Beel

Something a bit more light-hearted and a drawing I made a long time ago to make up for the last story I'm so sorry ( ;∀;)

***************

"Beel...how could you...?" You said in disbelief.

"I-I'm sorry, Y/n...I didn't mean to..." Beel said.

"How do you expect me to believe you?!" You cried.

"Just trust me on this, please! You know I would never do anything to hurt you!" He said.

"I don't think I can trust you anymore..." You turned away from him.

"Y/n I'll make it up to you I promise!" Beel pleaded.

Tension was thick in the air, you could tell Beel was being sincere but you didn't know if you could accept his apology or not. He'd gone too far this time.

Before you two could continue arguing, a sudden smack! startled the both of you. You looked at each other in absolute shock. Your cheeks felt warm as you realized what just happened.

"Oh, will you two PLEASE shut up!? It's just some dessert, you can go buy some later!" Mammon said.

The smack you heard was Mammon facepalming himself.

"It's not just some dessert, Mammon! It was something rare and I can't get it anymore because the bakery sold out and Beel ate it all!!" You said.

"I said I was sorry..." Beel frowned. He looked like a sad little puppy, which made both you and Mammon feel bad.

"Aw...you're lucky I can't stay mad at you for long." You grumbled.

"So you forgive me?" Beel pouted and gave you his best puppy eyes.

"D-damnit why the hell does he have to do that..." Mammon muttered before covering his face a bit.

"Shut up you're not helping!" You whispered to him as you blushed furiously.

You clenched your chest, unable to handle how adorable Beel was being. You were still a bit mad that he ate your food, but you knew it was extremely hard for Beel to control himself when he got too hungry.

"Y-yeah of course I do now stop looking at me with those puppy eyes before I die." You covered your face, feeling super embarrassed.

"I'm sorry Y/n...please don't die." Beel panicked and hugged you.

"Th-this is too much for me..." Mammon strained.

"That's it I'm dying...I can see the afterlife now..I- WAHH!" Without warning, Beel suddenly picked you up, slung you on his shoulder, and rushed you out of the kitchen.

"Beel what see you doing?!" You freaked.

"Making sure you don't die!" Beel said.

He brought you to his room, where Belphie was about to take a nap.

"Oh hey, Beel-"

"I think I broke Y/n!" Beel said. Belphie looked at his twin in utter confusion.

"Well put Y/n down so I can see if they're okay or not." Belphie said.

Beel sat you on Belphie's bed and looked at you with worry. Belphie held your face and "examined" you, knowing full well that you were perfectly fine. He just liked teasing you. He gasped dramatically.

"What is it?!" Beel said.

"Y/n is...perfectly fine Beel, just a little embarrassed." Belphie chuckled.

"...that's an understatement." You mumbled.

"It's so cute when you two act like this." Belphie teased you even further.

"Belphie I swear-"

"Oh...so I didn't break Y/n?" Beel asked.

"Nah...you flustered them a bit but they're fine. So no need to worry. Now let me take my nap, I'm tired." Belphie said before plopping onto his bed and immediately falling asleep.

You and Beel quietly left his room. As soon as you were in the clear, you both snickered a bit.

"Sorry about that, I was really worried that I actually broke you or something." Beel said sheepishly before kissing your head.

"Hehe no need to apologize, Bee. I'm just happy you cared." You blushed.

"Hm? Of course I care. I love you a lot, Y/n." Beel tilted his head to the side a bit.

You wanted to cry he was being so cute...

"All that running made me hungry...say, why don't we try and make that dessert? I want to make up for eating it. But this time we can make enough for everyone." Beel offered

"I like the sound of that...Just don't eat all the ingredients before we're able to bake them" You said with a cheeky grin.

"For you, I'll try my best." Beel promised.

And this time, he kept his promise.