Chapter 34

Everything happened so fast and now someone knocking on the door while Yoongi helping Hoseok to brought some snacks on the living room settling them on a table near the couch while Jungkook is changing on a pajama who he borrowed to Yoongi and Tae who borrowed Hoseok's spared pajama as well.

"I'll get it" Yoongi said, making his way to the door and found Jimin who's holding a pizza boxes and a bag which maybe containing his pajamas.

Yoongi took the 3 box of pizza from Jimin's grasp, leading him to the living room. "Thank you"

"You can change after Jungkook and Taehyung and your welcome" Yoongi said smiling a little bit.

"That's my treat by the way" Jimin said.

"Where's Jin-hyung and Namjoon?" Hoseok said who just finished setting up the snacks and took the pizza box from Yoongi, placing them on the center.

"Maybe they are on their way" Jimin said.

Taehyung and Jungkook were now finished changing and Jimin make his way to the bathroom. A knock was heard again and Jungkook open it this time.

"You two really came here already in pajamas?" Jungkook asked in disbelief leading them in the living room as well.

"He forced me" Namjoon said who's holding a two plastic of beverages, one is an alcohol while the other ones are soda.

"What's wrong about it?" Seokjin asked who's holding a bag of fried chicken.

"Can you believe it Jungkook? He ordered chicken in there while in pajamas!!"

"What's wrong about that? Atleast I'm not naked!" Jin said hugging Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin.

"We have a lot of foods here!" Hoseok said arranging the foods.

"that's better than to starve in a middle of the night" Jin said laying now on the couch. "so what's with this pajama party all about?"

"Taehyung planned this" Yoongi said settling himself at the floor which has a comfy comforter prepared by Hoseok.

"I just want to bond with you all! We are all getting busy with our careers and I just wanna spend some time with you" Taehyung said wiping some of his fake tears making Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"You mean us getting busy not you" Hoseok said making Taehyung pout.

"Omo, our Taehyungie~" Jimin cooed playfully kissing Taehyung's cheeks that earned a glare to Jungkook but Jimin just slip his tounge and backhug Taehyung instead.

"So what now? Are we getting a feast or what?" Jungkook asked now eyeing the pizza.

"Lets play a game!" Jimin said.

"so what kind of game? The typical truth or dare?" Yoongi said with a bored tone earning an elbow from Hoseok.

"hmm, what about lets do a spin a bottle-"

"that's even boring Taehyung-ah" Namjoon said.

"I'm not even done yet ok?" he said rolling his eyes. "well lets say it was a spin the bottle but it needs to spin twice and whoever pointed by the bottle they need to ask each other about themselves and when they both answered it correctly they can eat a snack whatever they want but whenever someone get it wrong he needs to choose between truth or dare"

"ok, that's better" Namjoon said settling himself on the comforter besides Yoongi.

Yoongi shoo-ed him because he's taking Hoseok's spot but Namjoon did not budge until Yoongi tickled him making  him jump into the couch. He glared at Yoongi but Yoongi just give him a smug expression leading Hoseok besides him. He sighs and just sits besides Hoseok.