Chapter Five

Nicolas

"I didn't say anything that would make me send my staff over there. You're not paying attention to everything I've said. I keep reminding you of my rules, but what did you do? You look like a naive child who can't understand what I'm doing and my commands. The money will be transferred to your account once the transactions are completed. And now, I don't want it to be repeated." Irritated, I turned off and threw my phone on the sofa.

How many times have they messed up their work? They are useless.

"Sir, the auction is about to begin. Everything is ready." I nodded, then stood up. Adjusted my necktie and went straight to the hall where the auction is being held. I sat at the table where it was hidden from people, but it was obvious what was going on outside. Bidding had already begun when the door suddenly opened, and Hazel entered. She immediately smiled when she saw me, then approached me and sat next to me. She leaned against my chest, and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"I thought you weren't going. Alfred told me you had something important to do today. You also didn't go to the condo yesterday. Where did you go yesterday?"

I took the glass of whiskey from the table and swallowed it. "I finished a job. And don't you dare question me about what I'm doing. You know what my rules are."

"I'm sorry. I'm just wondering where you went or if you met another woman," she said while unbuttoning my polo.

I removed my arm from her shoulder and went to the counter, pouring another glass of whiskey. "You don't care if I want to meet another woman. You know who and what I am. You also know what I do to those meddling people."

"I'm your girlfriend, Nico." She said with a bit of irritation.

"Don't you dare call me that. It's Nicolas for you. And may I remind you, you're not my girlfriend." She backed away with fear.

She got up and approached me. "In that case, even if I'm not your girlfriend, I hope you don't have another woman." Now, her voice was seductive.

"It's not you who will decide what I do. And don't demand things that have to do with me. I'm not your husband or anything."

"Fuck you, Nicolas!" She screamed and walked out.

I just shook my head. Women nowadays are so demanding.

"Boss."

I looked at the door again. Alfred was there, catching his own breath.

"What?"

"I received a report from your fiancee's bodyguard."

"What is it?" He approached me and showed me something on his phone. It was a picture of Cassandra and a man. He was not just a man but the son of an enemy of mine and a man I hated. "When was this?"

"Just now, Boss. Torri said that man doesn't leave Ma'am's side. He's always with her." I stared at Cassandra. She's smiling at the picture while looking at the man. They look so happy.

"I'll change my mind. Get the car ready. We'll go straight to the University. I'll teach this guy some lessons."

Alfred nodded before leaving in front of me. The courage of this boy to touch my property was so damn high. I took the coat on the sofa before leaving the room and headed to the entrance where Alfred was waiting.

"Boss, I received another report." Alfred said when I got on board. He handed me the tablet. Cassandra was out of the University still with the man.

"Drive fast. Make sure they don't get lost in the eyes of her bodyguards."

"Yes, Boss."
________

What's your thought? !!

I'm suck!!!