Chapter Seventeen

Hello to MusicBookMovieLover from Pennsylvania.

Cassandra

I was woken up when the bed moved. When I opened up my eyes, I immediately saw suitcases. I immediately sat up and looked around.
Nicolas came out of the bathroom exactly after taking a bath. I held my breath as I glanced over at his muscular body. I stiffened when I saw his six pack abs while there was still water dripping and only a towel covered the bottom.

"Are you just going to stare at me? Our flight is early so get the fuck up and take a shower. I'm done packing your things." I looked at him confused.

"Where are we going?" Nicolas frowned at what I said and stopped wiping his hair and looked at me as if he couldn't believe what I asked. I bit my lower lip because of his deadly stare.

"Go and take a bath. I don't want people to act like turtles."

"But-"

"Try asking me again and I'm going to bath you. Do you want that?"

I shook my head and then he went back to wiping his hair. I clung to the blanket and squeezed the headboard. When I didn't move he turned to me again. His forehead furrowed when he saw what did I do. He started walking towards me so I was alerted. I immediately got up and went down to the other side of the bed.

"You really want me to bathe you, huh."

"You wish."

"Then, why are you still here? Ahh ... do you want me to get dressed in front of you or do you just want to see me naked?"

"No way! I'm going to take a shower."

I pushed myself to the bathroom. When I closed the door I immediately shouted in irritation. "He's really annoying! What does he think of himself? He's such a fucking-I don't know! So annoying!"

I gasped at my scream. I heard Nicolas laugh outside so I stopped and pressed my ear to the door. That's new. I just heard him laugh. Add to that how sweet she was last night. What does he look like when he laughs?

I just smiled and then started to take off my clothes to take a bath. When Nicolas was no longer in the room, I immediately got dressed. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen and they were all right there. I'm just the only one who wasn't there. Are they waiting? Yeah of course they are.

Elizabeth smiled when she saw me. "Good morning, sweetheart. Are you sleeping well?"

Embarrassed, I nodded at her. As I sat there I felt the scary vibe. Cold and super intense. I stepped aside from Nicolas who was busy on his phone. Immediately, a maid came over and prepared my breakfast.

"Eat up. Our flight is coming up." Nicolas said coldly.

That's when I found out that we were on our honeymoon. This is my first time I can go to Italy so I am excited. I was even more excited when I found out we were going to board their private plane.

But the excite I felt earlier suddenly disappeared. I was so bored inside. Nicolas is in front of his laptop while Alfred is busy on his phone. I'm just here in the corner with nothing to entertain. An attendant approached me.

"Ma'am, do you need anything? Food, drinks, or snack?"

I shook. "Thank you but I'll be fine."

"Are you sure, ma'am?" I just nodded then went back to the incline and watched the clouds in the window.

I woke up with a soft cloth covering my body. When I woke up I saw Alfred's back walking back. I smiled.

Alfred cares about me unlike the others out there. I turned to Nicolas where he was sitting. I saw him sound asleep and with a blanket as well. It was dark outside. I saw Alfred approaching me. He already has food with him.

"Good and you're awake. You're the only one who hasn't eaten yet. Eat that."

"Thank you." He was about to leave when I saw something on his arm. "Wait. Is that dirt?" I was about to hold it when he suddenly shook my hand so I was surprised.

"It's nothing." He immediately lowered his sleeve and left in front of me. My forehead furrowed.

'What was that? Why did he shake my hand? That was hurt.'

I just shook my head and then started eating. That's right, I'm still hungry. When I finished, I put the food aside and soon an attendant came and took them. I adjusted my seat. Looking for fun when I saw Nicolas' phone flashing. I looked at Nicolas. He's still asleep. I looked back at his phone.

Maybe it's not bad for me to look at that. What if it's important? I don't want him to wake up, he still looks very tired. I picked up his phone and opened it. I saw on the lockscreen a message from Fiona.

See you in Italy. I can't wait to be with you. I miss you already and I...

That was all I saw but that was enough to make my chest tighten. My eyes are getting hot. I immediately returned his phone and went straight to the bathroom. I don't know but my tears flowed when I closed the door. My chest tightened even more and I also had difficulty breathing.

"Ma'am? Are you okay?" I bit my hand to not to make any sound. Forced to calm myself down. The attendant knocked on the door again. "Ma'am if there's a problem just tell me."

Why am I hurting? I shouldn't be hurt because I don't love Nicolas. Why is it like this? What's happening to me?

There was another knock on the door. "Cass, are you okay?" My face lifted when I heard Nicolas' voice outside. "Open the door."

I immediately wiped away the tears and calmed myself. But I knew that the swelling in my eyes would not escape from Nicolas.

I opened the door and Nicolas frowned at me. "Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah."

"As far as I can see, you're not. Your eyes and the bridge of your nose are swollen, did you cry?"

Yeah. Nothing will escape from Nicolas. Even if I denied that things he will not buy it by the looking at me.

_______________

Some sh*t guys....