61. bye bye, baby

(Harry's pov)

I sat on the couch watching tv, Kendall was busy doing some project or something. I really didn't care much, I was just happy I had a minute for myself. She was always here. She could be pretty annoying at times.

I was planning on ending things, I really didn't want to stay with her. Yesterday, she mentioned having a child together. She is insane. I was never going to have a child with her.

Right now, I was thinking of how to tell her we were over. I didn't want to hurt her bit I truly couldn't stay with her. Being with her made me miserable. I hated it.

In all. honesty, I wanted Taylor back. I knew that she moved on, that she was happy. I have seen the pictures, and she does seem happy. Happier than ever. But everyone knows, me and her belong together. So I'll fight for her if needed.

I picked up my phone and decided to call her because why not. I searched for her contact and pressed call. I put my phone to my ear and it rang twice.

On the third ring it picked up. "Hello?" a voice said. "Heyy" I said. "Who are you?" "Oh come on, you know it's me"

"Sir, I'm very sorry but I have no idea who you are. Maybe you have the wrong number" "This isn't Ta-" "You have the wrong number sir, unless you want to talk to Cassandra?" "Oh, I'm sorry" I hung up and put away my phone. Great. She changed her number and I don't have her new number because we don't talk.

I sighed as I got up. I would just go over to her house then. I walked into the hallway and stepped into my shoes, kneeling down to tie the shoelaces. As I got up and grabbed my coat the door swung open.

"Babe! Look I got a new gucci" The voice shreeked and the black haired woman wrapped her arms around my neck as she kissed me. I kissed back fot a split second before pulling out.

She then noticed I was about to leave and raised an eyebrow, "Where are you going" "Nowhere" I put back my coat and took her hand, leading her to the living room.

"Tell me" "I wasn't going anywhere" I roll my eyes as we sit down on the couch. "Sure" She shook her head as she sat down next to me.

"So emh, I wanted to discuss some things" I mumbled as I brushed my hand through my curls. "Yeah? What's it" She said as she crossed her arms.

"You know I think you are amazing and wonderful, truly one of a kind but we just aren't working out. We should break it off" I looked at her, waiting for a reaction.

"Mm, sure. Thought u would want to keep using me to make that little blonde slut jealous" She shrugged as she got up.

"Hey!" I said as I stood up. "I wasn't using you" "Mm, sure" She laughed before walking out of the house.

I rolled my eyes before going back to the hallway. I grabbed my coat and put it on before grabbing my keys.

I walked out and got inside my car, starting the engine and putting on my seat belt before driving to Taylor's new house.

I stopped infront of her house and got out. I prepared myself to see her again before walking towards the door. I rang the doorbell.

Not much later the door swung open, I looked down and saw Elodie. "El!" I said excitedly with a big smile.

"Nooo, go away!! I don't w-wanna go with you. I wanna be with mommy and Joey" She said with a pout.

I kneeled down, my heart breaking at her words. "Calm down El, I won't take you with me unless you want to come with me. Also, Kendall is gone just so you know." A small smile appeared on her face but soon dissappeared again.