❁10:Interview❁

Every member was ready. Interview was about to start as cameras and lights were getting fixed.

Meanwhile, Jimin tried to move his right foot as he silently hissed in pain. He indeed got a sprain when he stumbled and fell on the floor. However, he ignored the pain and decided to focus on the interview which was about to start. It was his normal habit to not tell anyone about his pain and suffer alone. Nothing new.

As the interview started, Bangtan Boys introduced themselves, and the interviewers asked many questions.

After some questions, one question landed on Jimin.

Interviewer: Jimin! If you could have free time, what would you like to do and with which member?

Jimin: Umm... I would like to go on a trip with Jungkook.

Jimin replied as he looked at JK while blushing immensely. However, JK kept a poker face.

Interviewer: Jungkook, what's your thought on it?

Jungkook: Nah! I'll prefer to go around the Seoul with biggest hyung.

JK said as Jimin felt a sting on his heart. However, he didn't let his smile drop. He just giggled off and acted like it didn't hurt but it did, sadly. Meanwhile, JK was continuously smirking, not caring even a bit about anything. Oh why would he? He is the international playboy, anyway.

Some more questions were asked by the other members like asking Namjoon his hobbies and Suga teasing him by saying 'causing destruction' or asking Jin some daddy jokes and getting the camera smacked by some flying kisses given by him.

Interviewer then decided a small activity which has to be done by the Golden maknae of the band, Jungkook. The activity was that JK had to rank the members according to their looks.

JK did the activity on a paper and handed it to the interviewers who took a look at it and laughed lightly. The reason why he laughed because JK put all his hyungs above him in looks but put Jimin after him. Interviewer showed the paper to all members.

Interviewer: Jungkook placed himself on second last. Why?

Jungkook: Everyone is handsome if compared to me.

Interviewer: But it's everyone except one person?

Interviewer asked as JK smirked and looked at Jimin who just faked a laugh as he lightly hit his back.

Interviewer: congratulations Jimin.

Interviewer mocked Jimin as Jimin mumbled a small thank you to return the joke. He looked at JK who was still smirking on him as he whispered to him.

"Cmon, I'm not that bad JK" He said.

"You are. You just don't know." JK replied as everyone laughed thinking that this all was just sarcasm and that JK was just teasing Jimin for fun. Nothing serious, right? All just fun.

But let me tell you, some small comments really hurt a lot. Sometimes, people hurt others with their small sarcastic taunts without even knowing. It's just a smile, that has the capability to hide great pains. That's why, people say, those who smile most of the time spend their nights crying.

Same with Jimin, who has the widest and the most prettiest smile. He might laugh in front of others but when he would be in alone, his sadness could be seen in form of tears. Jimin is just an angel. Too naive, kind and caring for this cruel, brutal and selfish world.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Thank you for reading this chapter. Hope you like it. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)