VII

facetime

"Hey, hey, hey!" Resting my phone against a stack of books I wave my hand at the camera frantically while smiling wide.

Karl let out a giggle and waved back with the same enthusiasm. "Helloo," He's sitting down with his phone resting on something as well.

"Thanks for calling, Corpse and I would normally call after streams but he's probably working on something. Plus I'm like not tired at all, pretty sure I drank too much coffee today." I smile and shrug my shoulders. I move my legs so that I could rest my notebook in the middle of my lap. He giggled and shook his head, "It's really no problem, I'm not really tired either."

I give him a friendly smile before continuing, "Also, just wanted to ask, you're okay with like the dono I sent to Quackity, right? I've already seen people like shipping and stuff on Twitter and I wanted to make sure you were comfortable with those type of jokes." He ruffles his hands through his hair and smiles back at me, "No, no, no, I'm fine with it as long as the other person is okay with it as well."

We sat together and talked for a bit, but after a while a comfortable silence washed over us as we both worked on our own things. Despite only knowing Karl for a couple of days, it felt nice to sit on a call and not have to constantly worry about the way I was speaking to him. It was easy to talk with him, and even when we weren't talking it felt like I was with someone who I was already comfortable with.

"Hey, Moony?" the brunette boy asked as he mindlessly rummaged through a small plastic bin.

Looking up from my school work I let out a small hum and then reply, "Yes Karl?" He smiles as he looks towards his phone, "What colors do you think I should I paint my nails?"

"Colors? Like multiple?"

"Yeah, I normally do like two colors."

I pretend to do some intense thinking and tap my finger to my chin," Hmm, purple and black?" He lets out a small thank you before going back to looking through the small bin, this time with the colors in mind.

Yawning, I set my notebook down and begin to log onto Minecraft. I have this survival world that I stream a lot, but occasionally I'll just wander my character around or build random small things that I've been meaning to get to or do some off-camera mining in order to get my mind off of school.

"Hey, hey, hey!" The enthusiastic brunette quickly lifted up his hands to show off his freshly painted nails. I smile at him and bring my phone close in hopes to see them better, "Very pretty Karl, can you bring the camera closer? I wanna see them better." He quickly grabbed his phone and held up his right hand in front of his face.

You took a FaceTime photo

"Hey!" He imitates an angry face when he sees the alert. I giggle and pout my lips a little, "They're just too pretty Karl, I needed a photo." He speaks under his breath but loud enough for me to hear, "I think you're just a simp."

"Mhm, sure, I'm the simp," I say while jokingly rolling my eyes.

꧁ ꧂

twitter

moony ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ | hiddenmoon
mans got style.

moony ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ | hiddenmoonmans got style

usernameone
PLEASE I LOVE THIS DUO

꧁ ꧂

6 ・ trending
KAROONY
7 ・ trending
MARL

꧁ ꧂

uhm hi :)
idk i kinda like this chapter 💪💪
but the ship names ??? suck ??
its okay ig 💔
love ya to death <3
eat, sleep, hydrate, game, repeat 💪