part 40

Boys took Bom to Taehyung's computer lab. They made her sit infront of a computer.She looked around while boys were gathering chairs to sit next to her. The room was messy and dark. A lot of screens were everywhere on walls.

Taehyung sat next to Bom and Jin also sat next to her. Others also surrounded the computer. Bom looked at the pendrive in her hand. She still doubted about her decision. Is it safety to give the pendrive to them?What will be consequences if things go wrong? But nevertheless she handed over the pendrive to Taehyung. She trusted them. She needed to end everything.

"Here we go" Taehyung muttered before inserting the pendrive to his pc.

The room wad already dark and it added more fire to Bom's racing heart. She was scared to see what's inside. She hoped nothing will go wrong. She felt Jin's hand stroking her hand in reassurance. "It's okay. Don't worry"

Bom nodded and smiled a bit. Suddenly the screen went black making everyone confused. But still they waited realising it is a video. A photo popped out from the screen taking their breath away. A photo of 7 boys. They were smiling so brightly in that photo. Everyone froze for a second not expecting it.

Suddenly Jungkook stood up and paused the video trying to look at the photo clearly.

"Appa?"

Everyone said in unison. Bom recognised three people. That's her real father,Kim Hyunshik and Lee Joonkie. But who are others? She looked back to see her brothers staring at the photo with wide eyes."you know them?" She asked unsurely.

Jungkook pointed at a young man in the photo. And strangely that man had Jungkook's facial features. "Appa" he whispered.

"They are our dead fathers" Yoongi said clearing everything to Bom.

Bom looked at the photo again. She was utterly confused. So,that means,their fathers were friends? Is this a coincidence?or is it fate? Were they meant to meet?

Yoongi clicked the space bar again playing the video again despite the sudden shock he was feeling. He needed to see what is hidden inside.

The 7 boys,Jeon Hyundong, Kim Hyunshik,Park woonbin, park Junmin, Jung wooshik, Min Jongmin and Lee Joonkie were in a class singing and playing. Bom could say that her father was the one recording everything. They seemed happy.

Suddenly again,the screen went black. Another picture popped out. They were all wearing black suits with injuries on their faces and bodies. Still they were smiling to the camera holding their guns.

Again another video played. Bom's father appeared. He was in a room looking exhausted.

"Today was a tired day. It is the first day of my work. If I tell you about my job, I'm a mafia agent."

This took Bom's breath away. She never knew about it. Never in a million years she thought that her father is a mafia who kills people with hands which hugged her so softly in the past.

"I'm a mafia along with my other 6 friends. Actually, we were created by government. To destroy the evil in the country. They say evil should be destroyed by evil.Monsters should be destroyed by another monster and that happened to be us . This is a lonely job but i strangely don't feel lonely because of my friends. I'm glad i have them"

Another date showed. It was after 3 years later. Again Bom's father spoke.

"Things are going messy. Joonkie is acting strange. I caught him killing an innocent man today. This is strictly prohibited. We are forbidden to kill innocent people,children and women. Should I report this? But he's my friend"