chapter 1

In a small area in ebott, there was a tourist spot. It was at the park, where the statue of the so called Guardian of Positivity lies.

There has been a rumour going around your town. The statue would come alive when their soulmate comes in contact with the Guardian's outstretched hand.

It became popular, as a lot would visit the said park to try and see who is the soulmate of the supposedly guardian of positivity.

----

You sighed as your friend group made their way to the park. You were one of the humans that managed to get in this group for some reason you forgot. It has been two years since monsters emerged from the underground, and one and a half since you became acquainted with them. You first met Undyne during one of your morning jogs. You both bumped into each other and a spark happened. She introduced you to her friend group.

It was a funny sight to see. Two goat monsters, may I say the king and queen of all monsters.

There is also a human, with brown bob hair, tan skin, striped sweater and closed eyes. Their name is Frisk, the ambassador.

Then there's her girlfriend, Alphys,  who is the royal scientist along with Mettaton, the star of the underground.

There's the skeleton brothers, Papyrus and Sans. The royal mascot and the royal judge, might I add.

You're the odd one in the group, you weren't really impressive or have a status like the others. Yet they didn't care and still accepted you with open arms.

You smiled at the memory, before you felt someone nudge you. White eyelights bore into your (e/c) ones.

"you good kid?" Sans asked, to which you nodded your head, smiling.

"Yeah, I'm good, just reminiscing how I got where I am now ,is all." you answered, his own smile looking genuine.

"HEY LOVEBIRDS! STOP FLIRTING AND COME HERE!" you only laughed, heading ahead of sans towards Undyne, not noticing the blue that stained the others cheekbones.

"You punks should try holding the statue's hand." Undyne said, pointing at you, sans, Papyrus and Frisk. You snorted as Frisk went ahead. They quickly wrapped their hand around the statue, yet nothing happens.

Papyrus goes on ahead, trying as well, but with the same results. Sans only shrugged as he too went ahead. Now that it's happening, you take note how sans and the guardian have the same structure. Although sans is more rounder, and he is a bit taller than the guardian.

When he too,didn't work he step aside as you walked towards the statue. One of your arm was on your hip, while the other was under your chin. You were trying to think of pose to do when you remembered something.

Before you did so, you examined the expression of the guardian. You could see the sorrow, the regret, the desperation. It seem to be reaching out to someone but you didn't know who.

Since the guardian had their hand out like it was reaching something, you had placed your hand on where their waist would be, earning an 'Ooooo' from Undyne, a thumbs up from Frisk, a few giggles from the others.

With one last look, you connected your hand towards the outstretched hand and gazed at the camera Toriel was holding, taking a picture while Asgore was filming it happen.