000

Ever imagined what it's like if the king of curses, Sukuna Ryomen, had a twin brother who's just as powerful as him?

A younger twin brother at that.

and what if he's softer than sukuna himself? but still as ruthless as him?

two-faced? yes.

four arms? more like six arms.

same build? just a tad bit smaller.

And who was this unfortunate vessel that ate fingers this whole time without her knowing?

Y/N.

yes, she ate more than one finger.

and the reason was because she thought it was some new pocky stick on some sealed type of box.

could you believe that?

apparently, this girl happened to come across two old men battling each other out on something one night, and that so happened to be the cursed object containing four out of the thirty fingers.

and it so happened that this girl was gluttonous and whatever she sees or classifies as food, she eats.

she picked up the small box, and confusion immediately sets in as she inspected it.

'is this a new sale of pocky? looks like a finger...but isn't Halloween four months from now?' she held one finger up and softly pinched it between her pointer and thumb. 'eh, it's not too early to celebrate anyways. it'd be a waste to leave you here with two old men, they most likely won't eat you sooner.' she thought, just as she threw the 'pocky' inside her mouth and ate the rest after.

after munching and swallowing on the fingers, she walked away leaving the box where it was placed a while ago.

'that sure wasnt enough, maybe I'll stop by the usual convenience store.' she thought in glee, not aware of the mess she'll just so happen to start in the jujutsu world, second to the first.

Unbeknownst to her the chaos among the higher ups.

but let's not spoil her appetite now, shall we?

————————————

I may or may not have thought of beel from obey me on this one.