72

TIED UP

TW: sexual content

_____________

"Take off your shirt."

While I was lightening some of the candles in my room, Fred sat in the chair I had in front of my bed, sighing and looking at me from up to down.

"What are you gonna do with me, darling?" he drawled, amused, and with the craving and arousal shining in his brown eyes as a slow and intense fire. I gave him a little arrogant smile as I approached him, making our knees almost touch and admiring the fierceness in his stare.

"I'm going to teach you to not play with me, Freddie," I extended my hand to his cheek and ran my index finger over his jawline, scratching a little bit his skin with my long nail. Pleasing my own hunger, I straddled his lap watching how he tilted his head back at having me finally so close to him. He tried to touch me but I slapped his hands.

"Don't touch me."

He giggled. "Oh, you are going to make me suffer more, got it."

I didn't reply, simply opened one of the drawers of my wardrobe next to us and took out my Slytherin tie. I showered it to him with pride while sliding it by my hands. Fred took a deep breath and a little smile started to form at the corners of his lips.

"Damn, I'm fucked up, aren't I?"

"So fucked up, darling," I whispered pretty close to his lips. "But before I put my precious tie around your hands and wrists, we have something to discuss."

He frowned his eyebrows, kinda confused. "What is it?"

"A safe word."

"What?"

"A safeword, Fred. I'm gonna have fun with you and I don't want to hurt you - not too much, at least. But it can also work for when you dominate me."

"Fine," he started thinking, his eyes shined again when he found the word. "I've got it. Blueberry."

I nodded. I only hoped we wouldn't be using it.

"Now, show me your hands," I ordered him and he obeyed, snorting. His attitude was like if he was actually dominating but he was letting me think I was the one doing it.

I made a good knot with the Slytherin tie making sure it immobilised his hands and wrists, making it impossible for him to get rid of it. I stood up from his lap and walked backwards - observing him and how much at my mercy he was - to sit on my bed in front of him.

"I never thought Slytherin could look so good on you," I murmured. And I was being honest, the dark green against his pale skin and the contrast with his bright ginger hair resulted really attractive. "You know why I'm so fucking mad at you, don't you, Freddie?"

He snickered with a deep voice.

"For making you jealous. For teasing you. For behaving like a dickhead with you."

"Aha, that's right. And do you know how I'm going to have my revenge?" I rubbed my thighs together and spoke in the smoothest and silkiest tone I could, like sweet poison coming out of my mouth. "I'm going to tease you, Freddie. I'm going to make you beg to touch me."

His eyes opened widely and his lips separated to take a deep breath. I stood up from my bed and patiently, pulled down my clothes, staying completely naked in front of him.

Fred's look covered me from up to down, licking his lips and moving in his seat. "How can you be so bloody beautiful?"

"Silence, Freddie," I sat back again, running my hands from my knees to my hips, provoking him even more. He let out a broken sigh as I felt the temperature in the room increased. "Do you remember after you fucked me in my Slytherin dorm when you said it would be a spectacle to watch me touching myself thinking about you?"