Chapter 4 (The hit)

\Art is not mine/

Ever since Tatsumi had joined night raid Leone knew something was up with Akame she had been doing thing's she wouldn't normally do for example Akame had just polished Tatsumi's sword she didn't even do this with her sword.

She would be offering Tatsumi second's during meal's she brought him swiming with her more than once but the thing that shocked Leone the most is when Akame would be sleeping she would call Tatsumi "Senpai" or "Tatsumi-Kun" this was very out of character for her but Tatsumi was none the wiser since he hadn't been working with her for that long.

Akame had been watching Mine closely since often Mine would take Akame's boyfriend's before she even got her first kiss so she had to do something to get her away from her senpai before it was to late.

Akame:(I could have a hit put out on her. Yeah that sound's good and i know just the woman to do it.)

Akame had went to the capital and found her "Hitwoman".

Akame:"I'm here to make you an offer you can't resist."

Seryu:"What make's you think i'd ever help you!?"

Akame:"I'll give you six hundred grand to kill one of our member's."

Seryu:"I'm listening."

Akame:"Her name is Mine she's pushed my button's to much and she's got to go."

Seryu:"So what's she look like?"

Akame gave Seryu a picture of Mine.

Akame:"Kill her however you see fit

Akame:"Kill her however you see fit."

Seryu:"I'll kill her by the end of the week."

Akame trusted Seryu to carry this hit through but Seryu wasn't following order's in fact she just solidified herself as a romantic rival she had found Tatsumi and had been flirting with him.

Akame:(You dirty whore you had a mission and you've sliped up big time you can't have him only i can.)

Akame had tracked down Seryu week's later.

Seryu:"Hey sorry about the hit but it's still gonna happen."

Akame:"I doubt that i caught you flirting with my senpai you can't have him you bitch i'll kill you!"

Before Seryu could react a meat cleaver was buried in her throat she bleed out in second's after that Akame started cutting up her dead body.

First she decapitated her and then skinned her corpse leaving her nothing more than muscle she cut her open afterword and removed her organ's it may have taken hour's but she finally finished cutting up Seryu's corpse.

She threw her organ's to the danger beast burnt her flesh and planted Seryu's head on a metal spike in the center of the capital for all to see. She came back to base with the cut up muscle of Seryu and put it in a bucket as if it was just meat that had gone bad.

Akame took a quick shower to wash of all the blood and made sure there was nothing that pointed to her as the killer.

Akame:(One less slut to keep away from Tatsumi-Kun but i still have Mine to deal with i'll think of something.)

She had gone to bed all the while thinking of way's to get rid of Mine and take Tatsumi as her own.

Akame:(This is all for you senpai my love for you will never die.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed i'll see y'all later bye]