Jojo X Abused!Reader *TW: Mentions of DV and things of the sort*

Hey, y'all!
Before we start, I just want to say that this oneshot contains very graphic topics. I've done my research on the topic of domestic violence and the PTSD associated with it. If there is anything that I have written that is inaccurate, please let me know. I try to keep my writing as correct as possible but I don't know everything. I am one person that has the mind of a rock.

Y/n pov
I wake up with a start. I look across the room and see my daughter, y/d/n, laying in her crib. Walking across the room, I wrap Jojo's shirt around my shoulders. I trace the fading cuts along her forearms and frown. "I'm sorry, Pumpkin," I pick her up and bring her over to mine and Jojo's bed. "I promise that everything will be alright."

Jojo pov
I wake up to y/n talking to the baby again. I know that usually when they have a particularly bad nightmare, they do that. I sit up and run my hand along their arm. "Are you alright, Sweetheart?"
They shakes their head, gently rocking our child. "I had another nightmare. He was mad and took it out on me and the baby and it felt so real, Jo. I can't stand it!"
I take our daughter out of their arms. "Y/n, hey, you're alright! I'm right here, Sweetheart," I stand up, placing the small child in her crib and sitting on the bed next to my partner. "Do you want to talk about it?"
They shake their head, burying their head in my chest, warm tears streaming down their face, making my chest wet.
"Should we bring this up with your therapist?" I ask, stroking her hair and scratching down a few notes to bring up later as she nods.
I lay her down next to me, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Alright. Do you want to try and go back to sleep?" I ask as she yawns.
"Yeah. I love you so much, Jo. Thanks for being here for me," she closes her eyes as I turn off the lamp and smile, laying down with her.
"Goodnight, Sweetheart. I love you too."