Only Way To Shut Her Up!

Kabeer's POV

"Wow!! I didn't know you own a so beautiful farm house Kabeer" She said turning around and seeing every where.

"It's..Mom's" I whispered and she looked at me.

Yes!!

I don't know why and how but I bought her to mom's farm house.

I don't know why!!

But I did so!!

And I don't regret it a bit.

"She had the most amazing choice in this world" She said and I nodded.

Off course!!

I've spent all the weekends and school holidays of those seven years here!!

She held my hand more tightly as we stepped and I opened the door of the home!

Uncle turned on the lights and she was amazed to see the home from inside!

"It's my birth place" I whispered and she looked around leaving my hand!

The walls of home had so many frames with photos of Dad,mom and me.

"It's you" She asked looking at one of the childhood photograph of mine and I nodded

"You were soo cute Kabeer!" She exclaimed and I gave her a small smile!

"Uncle! She's my wife Baani! And Baani, He's Sharma uncle! Lives in outhouse behind the farm house !" I introduced and she passed him a smile.

Her smile is beautiful...

She herself is beautiful!!

"She's a beautiful child Kabeer! Just like your mom" Uncle complimented and she looked at me.

Like mom...

Yeah!  She's!!

"Kabeer! I'm in outhouse! If you need anything ,call me okay" Uncle said 

"Thankyou uncle! I'll call you if I need anything" I replied and he went closing the door leaving us both alone!

"I got the best compliment of my life right now" She said as she moved around seeing the home!

"Mhm hmm!" I hummed

"She designed this home by herself! Each thing from a marble to furniture and all the wall paintings and even cushions of couches were chosen by herself! She loved this home very much" I told and she looked at me smiling.

"Great taste" She complimented

"Come! The room's upstairs" I told and she nodded following me.

It's mom's favorite place. Hence forth, mine!!

"Which is mom's room" She asked and I looked at her.

"Umm..it's okay! If you don't wanna show" She assured when I smiled and opened the door near which we were standing.

I don't mind showing her any place near me.

She looked around and looked at the portrait above the bed!

"Mom-dad!" She whispered and I hummed

It was a frame of mom and dad's...wedding !!

"It's.. surreal ! I'm fan of mom now" She exclaimed and I smiled.

I then took her to another room which was mine !

It had nothing on walls! Just paint and that king sized bed with basic amenities!