Chapter 29

Nandini got freshened up early in the morning.

She saw Shravan up too and making juice.

"Good Morning",he said noticing her and offered her a glass of juice.

She thanked him.

"Going out for a run?",He asked and she nodded distracted.

"Need to clear my mind.",She said and he smiled.

"Try Yoga. It helps.",Shravan said with a smile as they walked out.

"You do yoga?",she asked surprised.

"Yes do you wanna do it? ",He asked and she thought about it knowing fully well Manik won't appreciate it.

" I don't know. ",She said him honestly not wanting to hurt him.

" It will help. Come on. Try it. ",He insisted and she nodded remembering her promise to herself last night.

He gave her a mat and they spread it out and sat facing each other.

"So how do we do it?",She asked and he smiled and guided her showing her with steps.

Manik came down and saw everyone half sleep deprived and holding their head. He needed a coffee for himself too. He was quite tired, he couldn't sleep properly with all the thinking.

"Where is Nandini?",Manik asked Navya and Cabir as he joined them.

" She left the room before I woke up. I heard her leaving early. ",Navya said with a frown still worried for her and Manik nodded as he looked for her around.

" Was she okay? ",Navya asked turning to manik and Manik nodded ignoring his gut feeling that felt something went wrong at the end.

" She was when I dropped her back. She seemed to have shaken up from the nightmare but it looked like she will be fine. ",Manik said thinking about how he saw her at the lighthouse.

" Does she have nightmares most of the time? ",Cabir asked her worried.

" It's been long she last had one this bad. She used to have them while we were in college but recently she didn't. Maybe a new change of place didn't suit her. It was different from the other times you know. She never let me go whenever she had a nightmare. She would keep holding me. That was what scared me yesterday because she asked me to leave her alone.",Navya said thinking about it and Cabir patted her hand consoling her.

" Does she cry like that all the other times too?",Manik asked turning to Navya and Navya looked at him surprised.

"She cried?",Navya asked her eyes wide and he nodded narrowing his eyes at her.

"A lot. She was crying when I found her and cried after that too for a while.",Manik said a little worried looking at her expression.

" That's a first. She never cries. Maybe the nightmare really scared her. ",Navya said as she thought about it.

" She never cries? ",Manik asked surprised as he remembered all the time she cried infront of him for silly reasons and big reasons.

"Yeah. In my five years with her. I have only seen her cry in her sleep when she is having a nightmare. Never other than that.",Navya said and Manik looked at her as he processed the information.

Ishaan and Sia came down and avoided each other eyes as they go different ways.

"Where is Shravan?",Sia asked Anna taking a seat.

"There they come.",Alex said and they all turned to see Nandini and Shravan walking in talking and smiling.

Manik frowned and Cabir looked at them surprised before turning to Navya for answers.