6 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗢𝗟𝗗

6 YEAR OLD
"𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖿𝗎𝖽𝗀𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗄𝖾!"

6 YEAR OLD"𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖿𝗎𝖽𝗀𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗄𝖾!"

—THE NEXT 3 YEARS PASSED BY. Not a lot had changed, other than the fact that Alexandria was now 6, and the fact that she knew parseltongue, due to accidentally talking to Nagini. Safe to say, she made her father extremely proud that day.

Tom was.. well, he didn't even try to stop himself from smiling around her anymore, not caring about the fact that he was a dark lord, because he now put his job as a father first.

Alexandria stepped into the meeting room where the inner-circle were each doing their own things, while Tom was simply watching with amusement, occasionally casting a torture curse in Pettigrew's way, mostly because he hated him and so did his daughter.

Dolohov was throwing daggers at a running and screaming Rabastan.

Rodolphus was torturing a 23-year-old prisoner for information about the department of mysteries.

Barty was sipping on a glass of wine, occasionally choking on it whenever a dagger got too close to Rabastan.

Bellatrix was dueling with Sirius and Remus, who were a team.

Mulciber was joining in on the dagger-throwing once every 30 seconds.

The only ones who weren't there were Narcissa and Lucius, who were too busy with their son to come over, and Snape, who hadn't come over in years because he was 'Dumbledore's spy' and 'Voldemort was dead' for now. (He wasn't actually Dumbledore's spy, he was Voldemort's, but the light side didn't know that.)

"Dolohov!" hissed Tom as a dagger was thrown to the direction of his daughter, who dodged it effortlessly.

"I'm sorry, my lord. It was an accident—"

"An accident that will get you killed next time." Tom said and rushed over to his daughter, "Are you alright, Lex?"

Alexandria nodded, her eyes stuck on the dagger that she picked up from the ground. "I'm fine, father."

"You shouldn't be here. There's torturing going on—"

"It's alright." Alexandria cut her father off, finally looking up from the dagger in her hands, "I like to hear them scream."

"Well, she's definitely our lord's daughter." whispered Bellatrix in awe and pride.

"Expelliarmus." muttered Sirius, grinning smugly when he caught Bellatrix's wand, who gawked for a few seconds at the fact that she lost.

"Put that down or you might hurt yourself." Tom tried, ignoring the fact that his inner-circle all went back to what they were doing.

"But it's pretty." Alexandria pointed out, pulling the cover off of the dagger.

Tom tensed, already thinking of the possible ways that she could hurt herself. "Lex, please put that down."

Alexandria frowned, "But I want to keep it."

"You don't know how to use it. You could hurt yourself—"

"Dolohov can teach me how to use it." His daughter suggested, looking at the smirking man, who was listening in.

Tom sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Will it make you happy?"

"Yes."

He nodded reluctantly, motioning for the man to come over. As soon as Dolohov was near, Tom glared at him, "If she gets harmed— even one small cut— you will be paying with your life, Dolohov."

Dolohov grinned, "I'll be committing suicide myself due to the fact that I will not forgive myself if she gets hurt."

"Good." Tom concluded, then frowned. "You shouldn't talk about suicide infront of a six year old, Dolohov. Get lost."

Dolohov let out a laugh, nodding and walking away, leaving the two alone.

"Thank you, father." smiled Alexandria, melting his heart.

"Atleast it makes you happy. Be very careful, alright?"

Alexandria nodded and hugged him, making him chuckle and hug back. "Thanks, again."

"Don't breathe near me, you disgusting piece of shit." sneered Alexandria as Peter Pettigrew walked in and tried sitting near her.

Most of the death eaters, and the dark lord himself, choked on their foods.

The dark lord pinched the bridge of his nose as his death eaters started praising his daughter.

"Stop that, you big pain in the arse!" exclaimed Rabastan, trying to dodge as Dolohov started throwing daggers at him.

"Don't swear infront of Alexa!"

"She's learnt to swear! why can't we?!"

"Who do you think she's learning it from, you mindless fudgecake!"

"Fudgecake?" scoffed Rabastan, looking at Dolohov in disbelief.

Dolohov didn't answer as he walked over to Alexandria and gave her two daggers, "Okay. All you need to do is try to get it on the middle—" he pointed to the aim board, looking at the red circle in the very middle, but was cut off by Alexa already doing what he had instructed.

He blinked a couple of times in shock when she did it flawlessly and got it right in the middle. "Congratulations, Alexa. You've got great aim. You should try it on Rabastan."

"No!" Rabastan exclaimed and rushed out of the room, leaving the two in hysterics.