Chapter 1

Hannah's P.O.V
I grab my knifes and put them in the holder my dad gave me. I put the holder around my waist and tighten it. My mom, Jane, walks into my room.
"Hannah, I see you've gotten up early today."
"Yeah dad said he'd take me to avengers meeting, everyone else is going with there parents" I reply
"Ok he's waiting downstairs" My mom says as she kisses my head. I run as fast as I can downstairs. I see my dad in his uniform with his hammer on the floor. Yep, my dad is Thor! I have the best dad in the world.

Tessa's P.O.V
I'm up with the rise of the sun. I grab my bow and my arrows and head downstairs. I quickly eat my breakfast, today is going to be the best day ever! My dad is going to take me to his meeting today. I can't wait!!! I walk to my dads room and i wait outside. My dads walks out of his room and gives me a kiss "I love you Tessa" he says lets go"
He's holding his bow witch is identical to mine. My dad is the coolest, he's Hawkeye!!!!!

Noelle's P.O.V
I wake up to my giant room. I go into my giant closet and pick out my favorite outfit! Today is the day I've been waiting for! I get to go to my dads work!!! I go to the kitchen table and there is lots of food laid out. I eat until I'm full then I go back to my room and grab my backpack, it has all sorts of weapons in it. I go back to the living room to see my dad in his suit. I may be adopted but I have the coolest dad, iron man!!!!

Trinity's P.O.V
I wake up and sore. I was training with my dad last night. I get dressed then I punch the punching bag in my room. I punched it so hard it fell off. I go down stairs and I see my dad drinking tea.
"You ready" he asked not looking up from his newspaper
"Yeah" I respond
"Ok you need to bring a weapon" he says still not looking up
"I don't need no weapon, I got my fist"
"Ok let's go" my dad says as he finally puts down his tea and newspaper. Its hard being me since my dad is hulk.

Mandee's P.O.V
It's the morning and I wake up late. I look to my calendar and see that I have this day circled in red sharpie. "Ohh yeah" I say to myself as I jumped out of my bed. I quickly got dressed and ran to the kitchen. My mom is there making me bacon. I quickly eat it and go to the closet to grab my spear. I sit in the living room waiting for my dad. My mom comes over and sits next to me.
" Are you nervous" she asks me
"No I'm excited but I'm worried I'll let dad down" I explain
"It's ok you'll be fine" my mom says as my dad comes down the stairs. Ny dad is wearing his suit and holding his shield. that's right, my dad is captain America!!!!!

Kaitlynn's P.O.V
It's 7:00 and I've been up since 3. I'm already dressed and I'm practicing my shooting. I'm keep hitting the target dead in the center. I'm doing this to get the nerves off of me. Today I go to a meeting with my mom. I'm exited but also nervous. I finish the practice and then I put my gun in its harness. I go upstairs to my mom and give a big hug.
"Good morning" my mom says to me as she hands me a glass of OJ.
"Good morning mom I'm ready to go" I say. Our outfits look almost identical and I also have my moms hair. People always tell me I look exactly like her. I look like a second black widow.