Bonus Chapter 1 (10K special!)

We hit 10K!!!! Absolutely unbelievable. Thankyou so much for all the love you guys are showering on this book. I wanted do something special for this occasion like maybe cutting a small pastry and conducting a giveaway. But that is way out of my reach. So instead, I will be giving a shout out to all the people who comment on this chapter in the next bonus chapter which will be published about two weeks later. Also, you could comment your Instagram handles which will earn you a shoutout on my Instagram as well. Instagram @eclipse0401

_____________________

I did one last, deadly and exhausting push and threw my head back in relief. The cry of the second baby filled the room and I sobbed along with it. Conrad squeezed my hand in his and placed kisses all over my face.

"I love you so much. We're parents," he grinned, like he couldn't believe it. "Thankyou," he smiled. I touched his face with my fingers, a smile on my face with happy tears. "We're going to be great," I promised. Undoubtedly, Conrad would be the best dad any child could get. I'm sure he's going to love the twins more than he loves me. But I'm fine with that.

"Congratulations Belly!" the surgeon beamed. "You have a beautiful girl." The nurse brought my first baby closer to his twin and smiled. "And a very dashing boy," she smiled. Tears streamed down my face.

Conrad got up and nervously walked over the babies with a nervous smile on his face. The nurses had cleaned them up and cut the umbilical cord. His gaze moved towards mine and I gave him a reassuring smile. I knew he'd be afraid to hold them. Conrad Fisher had the fear of dropping his kids.

"Bring them to me Con," I whispered. "I want you to be the first to hold them." He took our baby girl, Laurannah June Fisher in his arms and cradled her tiny body. I could say I never imagined a day when Conrad Fisher held our baby in his hands. But I did. Ever since I was ten I've been in love with this man. But it is now that all my fantasies are becoming realities.

"The thing about twins," Con said. "Is we get to share," he chuckled and I let out a tiny laugh. "I want you to hold the other one first Bells." The nurse brought our baby boy towards me and Conrad walked to my side with our little princess in his arms.

I gently cradled my baby boy —Rhys Aidan Fisher in my arms. His pink face is the cutest little thing I've ever seen. Conrad took a seat on my bed and showed me our girl. She's gorgeous with the thinnest layer of hair on her tiny head. They both have blue eyes but mostly they would change in a few months.

The babies giggled together. It's not a complete sound but it's something. Aidan caught my finger in his little palm and I swear, it's the best feeling in the whole damn world. I looked at Conrad through tears only to find Anna holding his finger in her own hand as well. He looked at me with the faintest of faint smiles. But I know he's overjoyed right now.

His glossy eyes said it all. I take a mental picture of us sitting in this hospital bed. My family.

~*~

"Show me my nephew and niece," is the first thing Jeremiah said when he entered my hospital room. The babies are in a crib beside my bed and I'm wearing a changed hospital gown. Conrad is sitting on my bed, his arms wrapped around me as I rest my head on his chest. Delivering babies is exhausting.

My mom, Mr.Fisher, Steven, Taylor and Sherley entered my room with excited smiles on their faces.

"Shhh," Con hushed. "They're sleeping." He walked over to their crib and picked up Aidan. He was wrapped in a blue blanket while Anna in pink. They don't look that different. But I'm sure they would in the future.

Jeremiah moved closer to Con and peeked at the baby. "He's so cute," he whispered. "Can I hold him?"

"Um," Con mumbled, glancing between his son and his brother. Jere rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to drop my nephew, you know." Sherley pinched his arm and shushed him again. He's just too excited.