Kai Parker Smut - Fuck Buddies

Word Count- 6,252

Summary- You and Kai are fuck buddies and have been for a while. Both of you had one main rule: DO NOT CATCH FEELINGS. Kai can't keep the promise and ends up finding you and a certain Mikaelson getting it on, and he gets jealous and decides to teach you a lesson.

FORE WARNING: If you don't like graphic smut, degradation, or all-around nastiness, this one isn't for you, my friend.

You have been warned *kissy face*

It started one lonely night at the Mystic Grill. Your boyfriend had just dumped you for someone else, and you were currently drinking your weight in alcohol. "Forever," he had said. Well, fuck that. You had spent a long day at college filled with exams, drama, and disappointments to only come home to your boyfriend and some fake-blonde-headed bitch fucking in YOUR bed. He had begged for your forgiveness, but you laughed in his face and threw him out like the trash. 

You were fiddling with the necklace he had gotten you. It had his initials on it, and it was shaped like a heart. It was a locket, and inside was a picture of the two of you. 

"You should take that shit off," You heard a voice from beside you say. You turned to look at the mysterious stranger. Kai. You had heard about him and seen him around town. The almighty heretic. Your friends didn't particularly like him, but apparently, he has turned a new leaf. He's also turned your insides because LORD JESUS WAS HE FINE.

"What?" You ask.

"Well, I can only assume that you're drinking your weight in alcohol because of the dick in that locket, so take it off," He suggested and ordered a beer for himself.

"You don't know me. What makes you think you can just show up and-"

"Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N. You go to Whitmore College and you major in Visual and Performing Arts. Your best friends are Elena Gilbert, Caroline Forbes, Bonnie Bennet, Stefan Salvatore, and Damon Salvatore. You are nineteen - I don't support the underaged drinking, by the way, and you just got your heart broken by your ex-boyfriend, David Skinner. Am I correct?" He asked with a sly smirk.

"Well, aren't you a creep?" You teased and took another shot. "How and why do you know all that stuff about me?"

He turned your bar stool so that you were facing him. He placed his hands on your thighs, making you involuntarily bite your lip.

"Because I've been watching you. I've been watching you at parties, seeing the way you glow in the light and dance so fucking sexily on the dance floor. I've seen you at college in class, the way you bite your pencil when you're thinking really hard about something. Everything about you has me reeled in, and I want- I need to have you," He whispered the last part in your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

"You are very straightforward," You commented and took a sip from his beer.

"I want you, Y/N," He prompted.

"Kai, I just got out of a relationship, like literally. I'm not looking for a new one."

"Who said I was looking for that? I'm not the relationship kind of guy."

"Oh, really?" Then what kind of guy are you then?" You taunted while crossing your arms over your chest.

He sighs, a smirk spreading across his face as he brushes a piece of hair out of your face and leaning in closer to you.

"I'm the kind of guy that fucks you so hard and so good and then sneaks out before you even wake up. I don't want to do fucking brunches or go to the park and hold hands. I simply will get what I want and then leave," He says, looking over your features as you take in what he's saying. It's so toxic and virulent, but you are so intrigued.