Chapter 14

Y/N stared at the golden container, looking at her picture. Her hair that was once H/C, and her eyes were no longer E/C. She made a mirror made out of ice and looked at her reflection.

She ran her hand through her hair and looked at her eyes. Suddenly her head ached. Y/N dropped her mirror as she clutched her head. She looked up and saw she was in the middle of the forest.

"Your hair, it's like the snow." Y/N felt a hand touch her hair. She looked towards the voice but saw nothing. "Y/N!" She turned and saw Jack land in front of her. He dropped his staff and hugged her. "Don't run off like that." A faint pink dusted over his cheeks, "You worried me." Y/N smiled slightly and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry, I just don't like people yelling at me, and Bunny seemed very angry with me." Y/N slightly tightened her grip on Jack's hoodie. Jack pulled away from the hug. He put his finger under her chin, and gently lifted her head to look at him. "It's ok Y/N. He was just angry about Easter, I'm sure he didn't mean to take it out on you." Jack placed a gentle kiss on your forehead.

You both sat down on the snow, holding your gold containers. "So what do we do with these?" You asked him. "I'm not too sure." Jack gripped onto his, looking as if he was about to throw it. Suddenly you both heard a chuckle behind you.

"Aww, now isn't this cozy?" You both grabbed your staffs and faced the voice. Pitch stood there, a smirk on his face. "What do you want?" Jack asked as he stood in front of you, holding his staff in defense. "I just wanted to see if you were ready to join me. Now that your precious guardians have out casted the both of you." Y/N's eyes slightly saddened as she stared at Pitch.

"We would never join you!" Jack immediately blasted at Pitch with ice. Which Pitch deflected and smoke covered the area for a few seconds. Y/N coughed and looked at the mixture of black sand and ice.

Her hands grabbed her head once again as she kneeled down in pain. Her staff fell at her side, Pitch saw this as an opportunity and grabbed Y/N. Jack was about to blast Pitch again but stopped as he saw Pitch holding Y/N and a baby tooth in his hands. Y/N wanted to struggle but her head pained her.

"Your eyes compliment your complexion." A cold hand placed itself on Y/N's left cheek. "I could help you, you could become powerful, like me." Y/N looked up and saw darkness.

Suddenly she saw Jack, and the darkness was nowhere near. Y/N stared at Jack as he tossed his staff to Pitch. She looked confused as she was dropped and baby tooth was released. Y/N immediately held her hand out to do something but it was grabbed by Pitch.

Y/N's head hurt worse than last time. "You can be powerful. You just need to concentrate harder. One day you can help me accomplish my goal." Y/N looked at a nightmare staring right back at her. It had ice around it protecting it from the attacks coming at it. "That's better." Y/N turned and saw glowing eyes looking at her.

Y/N felt like someone squeezed her heart. She gasped and fell back. Pitch smirked as he saw Jack and Y/N fall back in pain. He threw the both of them down a hole. He tossed their broken staffs down to them.

Y/N looked at Pitch, her breath ragged. Their eyes locked together, her blue ones looking at his yellow ones. She raised her finger and shot a small bolt of ice at pitch. It turned into snowflakes once it hit him.

Pitch seemed a bit confused but shook it off as the snowflakes fell onto him. He scoffed and looked at you one more time before leaving.